*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Moemon.
  2. What version do you want?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936562-Pokemon-female-weight-gain/cid/1609580-Moemon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1936562
Pokemon characters from games shows originals anthros/furrys Moemon weight gain
This choice: Moemon.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Moemon.

    by: Akathatguy
To keep evolution stuff simple, Pokemon that evolve through high friendship, can only evolve by forging a great friendship, unlike any other they have ever had. Umbreon’s are what happens when an Espeon loses that friendship. Pokemon that evolve through trading now evolve through leveling up or stones, but all other forms of evolution will stay the same.

Now for the first set of characters.

Alex.
Moemon: Absol.
Height: 5'11".
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair: Short, white, blue streak on right side.
Eye color: Red.
Info: Alex prefers to be called Al instead of Alex, because it sounds 'too girly'. Alex likes to put up a tough act (well, it's not really an act), but isn't quite as rough around friends. Though not the leader of the group, Alex is defiantly one of the more important members.

Brandon.
Moemon: Umbreon.
Height: 5'9".
Weight: 114 lbs.
Hair: Medium length, parted to the right, black.
Eye color: Red.
Info: Brandon is not fond of Alex, especially since his sister is. It’s something about her being around dark types sends his ‘older brother instincts’, into overdrive, despite being one himself. Being true to his type and evolution, Brandon is rather dark around everyone except his sister.

Serra.
Moemon: Espeon.
Height: 5'9".
Weight: 114 lbs.
Hair: Medium length, parted to the left, purplish pink.
Eye color: Violet.
Info: Serra is very bright, not in intelligence (though that doesn't mean she isn't), but in spirit, almost always in a good mood, she can also get a little cutesy at times. Even though they are twins, Serra is still considered to be the younger one (though only by a few minutes) and is treated that way.

Lois.
Moemon: Lucario.
Height:5'7".
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair: Long, blue with two black braids on each side.
Eye color: Orange.
Info: Lois is the high energy member of the group and is always ready for a fight, which Alex is always ready to give her. Lois is the leader of the group, though Alex thinks it should be someone else.

Stark.
Moemon: Zebstrika.
Height: 5'11".
Weight: 118 lbs.
Hair: Long, spiky, white.
Eye color: Blue.
Info: Stark has tan skin that highlight the white, lightning shaped tattoos all over his body. Stark has a horrible temper and relies on his partner to keep him calm and from going on rampages.

Candace.
Moemon: Arcanine.
Height: 6‘1“.
Weight: 122 lbs.
Hair: Long, unkempt, golden orange.
Eye color: Black.
Info: Candace is basically Stark’s handler (or something along those line's), but skilled at it as she may be, she can't always stop him, especially when there is a storm going on. Though Candace is normally very well behaved, she can be a little bit of a handful herself.

Now that you now a little about these characters, would you like to follow them?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936562-Pokemon-female-weight-gain/cid/1609580-Moemon