*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A trip to Jusenkyo
  2. Akane
  3. Choose a girl to start.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938249-Ranma-Girls-Transform/cid/1852452-A-trip-to-Jusenkyo
by kritik
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1938249
transform the ladies of the Ranma-verse, Ranma-chan can change also. Review and add for GP
This choice: A trip to Jusenkyo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A trip to Jusenkyo

    by: Mr. George
Akane was tired of competing with Shampoo for Ranma's attention, and she set off to China hoping to find a solution to her problems there.

She hated to admit it, but when she noticed how Ranma was around her and around Shampoo, she'd noticed his distracted glances. Even when Ranko was fighting she could be distracted by a jiggle or the shapely outline of a breast.

Akane hated it, and tried to deny it, even to herself, but she was jealous of Shampoo and her curves. Especially when she saw their effect on Ranma. Damn it, she was even a little jealous of Ranko's curves.

The guide lead her to the Cursed Springs, and her temper had cooled by that point. She decided that Ranma was most likely to choose her when she brought him back a bottle from the 'Spring of the Drowned Man'. It was a trick and a tease that she fumed and ground her teeth at, watching Ranma follow her around like a loyal little puppy, begging for a treat.

Unfortunately, she wasn't paying attention to where she was going on the uneven ground. A warning shouted by the guide only made things worse, when she turned around and tripped.

-Splash-

She spluttered angrily to the surface, the jokes and insults for her being clumsy ringing in her ears.

As she struggled to the edge of the pool, the weight of the water pulled at her clothes and shoulders. She reached the road ready to curse out the guide. Who was watching her approach with a stunned expression and an open mouth.

On reaching the road, Akane realised why....

http://fap.to/images/full/44/970/9707266...

She was never going to be insecure about her bust ever again. She would have given a little jump for joy but the threat of two black eyes stopped her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kritik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938249-Ranma-Girls-Transform/cid/1852452-A-trip-to-Jusenkyo