*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He changes your attire.
  2. Dad
  3. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1611593-He-changes-your-attire
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1938545
One of your relatives is a mad scientist and will change your life.
This choice: He changes your attire.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He changes your attire.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"Showed him what, your secret laboratory in the garage?" with a faint smile, you asked.

"Actually, that one belongs to James." smiling, dad replied. "Mine is under the back yard." he then turned serious. "I feel I must point out that only boys can work chaotic science."

You giggled. "So its a boy thing huh?" still smiling, you asked. "I guess I wouldn't understand."

"You would if you were a guy but I won't do that to you today." his smile returning, dad said.

"Whatever dad." sighing, you said. "I'm going to go visit Tonya."

As you got up, dad waved his hand and you immediately felt something moving on your school uniform. Startled, you looked down and screamed as your clothing was literally changing shape and color before your eyes. Within seconds, you were wearing...


You have the following choices:

1. a boy school uniform.

*Noteb*
2. a tuxedo

3. something worse.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1611593-He-changes-your-attire