*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/2139299-James-gives-you-a-stern-warning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1938545
One of your relatives is a mad scientist and will change your life.
This choice: In due time, dear sister.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

James gives you a stern warning.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"In due time, dear sister." Smiling, James said.

"This is all sounding like a broken record!" Annoyed, you said. "Why the big secret?!"

"It's not a secret, Jessica." Turning serious, James said. "It is something that must be handled delicately unless you want to have a very rough summer vacation."

"What do you mean by that?" Taken back, you demanded.

James sighed. "Look, I know a mystery drives you crazy until it is solved. I can promise you this mystery will solve itself in its own time. I had to wait so do you and so does Tex and Matt."

"Dad told me they would be mad scientists when the time was right." Worried, you said.

James nodded. "Until then, they must be kept in the dark just as you are only you caught a sneak peek." Serious, he said. "I'm warning you now, dear sister; don't go snooping around. You will not like the results and we will all tell you that it was of your own doing that it happened."

With that, he gave you a warm hug and walked out of the room with his two bags of luggage. You watched him leave with mixed emotions. "What am I supposed to do then?"

You have the following choices:

1. You try to forget about the book.

*Noteb*
2. You decide to ask Dr Holmes.

*Noteb*
3. You call aunt Viva.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/2139299-James-gives-you-a-stern-warning