*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939283-Your-Life-Bigger-The-Sequel/cid/1735087-Down-Home-Southern-Titaness
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1939283
A huge life is ahead for a second time.
This choice: Slot One  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Down-Home Southern Titaness

    by: awesomex18
Name: Jaclyn "Jackie" Magnus

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Personality: An outgoing cowgirl who's never afraid to speak her mind. Usually, she's quite calm when it comes to most things, but she's known to be quite the confident gal, and quite the talker too. Overall, she's a rather nice girl, and whatever height she ascends to, Jackie will be a kind giantess...well, if she's feeling like it. A gal of her size has to have some fun on occasion too, right?

Appearance: A strong, curvy frame outlined by sun-kissed Caucasian skin, long, straight black hair that lengthens down to just below her butt, all highlighted by her friendly brown eyes and equally amiable face. Jackie's E-cup breasts are definitely one of her main attractions, paired with her gorgeous curves and a perfect round butt shaped by years of exercise and hard work. By default, Jackie stands an already impressive 7'6" thanks to her gracious puberty, and her standard measurements are 42 x 28 x 40. She normally wears a tight-fitting tank top, cut-off jean shorts, and boots, but she's known to wear flip-flops on occasion, and usually moreso than not, one could find her barefoot.

Biography: A simple cowgirl from a small town deep in the heart of Texas. Ever since her family forbade her from working on the family cattle farm since she was a little girl, she's dreamt of becoming the biggest woman on the face of the planet, simply to prove that anyone can do anything they put their minds to, and that girls can be just as tough as guys!

So then, any takers? If so, then that means Jackie's gonna be ______-sized!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Amazon/Average

*Noteb*
2. Big/Mega

3. Giga/Omni

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 awesomex18 (UN: awesomex18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939283-Your-Life-Bigger-The-Sequel/cid/1735087-Down-Home-Southern-Titaness