*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939360-Out-of-Mind/cid/1614117-It-begins
by 124235
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1939360
My friend swaps bodies with my sister's friend!
Chapter #1

It begins...

    by: 124235
The lights in the room flicked back on only moments later. Cassie and I stared at each other for a second, utterly perplexed by the event that had just occurred. We were not part of a very spiritual family, so we were more curious than frightened. Then I noticed John and Jess on the floor, groaning in pain. I jumped over to John and gave his shoulders a good shake. His eyes peaked open, but he wan't fully alive yet. I leaned myself up against the wall and kept my hand rested on his arm. I looked up to see the strangest thing. Cassie was desperately trying to comfort Jess, who looked terribly panicked. Jess was constantly rubbing her hands up and down her body and frantically running her fingers through her dirty blonde hair. http://babescene.com/babe/image/medium/b...

Cassie flashed me a worried glance.

"Hey, Jess. Are you okay? You gotta calm down Jess." Cassie told her.

Jess turned sharply to look at me. "Dan. Outside. Now."

Bewildered, I followed her out to the living room, leaving Cassie to deal with John.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Dan and 'Jess'

*Noteb*
2. Follow Cassie and 'John'

*Noteb*
3. The pointer moves again.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 124235 (UN: 124235a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
124235 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939360-Out-of-Mind/cid/1614117-It-begins