*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1622490-Begins-to-lick
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Begins to lick  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Begins to lick

    by: Unknown
He ran his lips and tongue along her neck and shoulders, taking his time to explore her body. He was not driven by lust despite the bulge in his pants. He could satisfy himself now, but he wanted his sister to welcome him fully. He did not want his union with his sister any other way.

Her breast fell under his loving assault, and he kissed and nuzzled the mound, kneading the other one with his hand, and she arched her back when she felt him take her nipple into his mouth.

"Ye… yes… Hn…" Katara hissed softly, feeling him lick the hard flesh before nibbling along it. He gave it a sharp but gentle nip before sucking on it again, rubbing his tongue along it. She arched again, shifting around and trying to suppress her own arousal as he slowly trailed southward, placing kisses along her navel. She watched with half-lidded eyes as he reached the waistband of her pants.

He loosened the cord slowly before gently tugging them down her legs. Without being told, she lifted her hips so it was easier for her to take off her pants and undergarments. Her legs were long and supple, and she pressed them together, hiding her womanhood from view with a shy blush. He smiled patiently, making no move to pry her open.

His eyes slowly moved along her body. It was everything he expected, and more. His fantasies and dreams about her were a pale imitation to the glorious reality before him, and he gave his sister an adoring gaze. He reached out to caress her pubic mound, feeling the soft and wiry hair under the pads of his fingers.

She moaned softly and started to wiggle away, her heart racing. He shook his head and placed his hands on her hips, pinning her down to the furs with care.

"We shouldn't…" Katara said, placing her hands on his own, and trying to free herself. Sokka shook his head again and leaned in, his face just inches from her intimate areas. He could see the tip of the slit, but the rest was obscured from her clenched-together legs.

"Open for me, Katara. Please." Sokka pleaded softly, looking up at her, gazing deep into her eyes. She said nothing for a few moments as she felt her brother stroke her lap. He shifted position, placing his hands on her knees and slowly prying them apart before sitting between them.

He leaned down and inhaled her scent. It only served to arouse him more. Her nether regions were the same color as the rest of her body, and along the outer lips there was a small spread of dark hair. Her slit glistened with moisture, and he looked up at her. Her womanhood looked so inviting, and she looked down at him, meeting his gaze albeit shyly. He gave her a reassuring smile before he lowered his head again, gently running his tongue along her opening. The reaction was instantaneous.

Tendrils of pleasure curled up through her stomach and down her thighs, and she arched a little. He gave her several more gentle licks, placing feather light kisses along her outer lips, tasting and smelling her arousal. It only made him desire her all the more. It was incredible that this was happening at all, and he whispered her name. A soft release of breath was her reply.

Growing bolder, he slid his tongue into her, tasting of her inner flesh. He felt her inner walls clench and relax, and he wiggled his tongue, causing her to cry out softly. His lips pressed against her, as if her nether lips were just like her mouth. The shape was not that different, after all, and he smiled when he lifted his head, licking his lips. He wanted to taste more of her, but his need was overwhelming. He hoped that she would welcome him back later, at least. Sokka then began to move up and over to kiss her neck, feeling her soft chest against his own. One hand slid down to caress her stomach.

He drew away from her, getting up to his feet. She blushed even more, knowing what was to happen. She knew she should stop him, but she lay there on the blankets and furs, observing him through half-lidded eyes. His pants were very tented, and she held her breath as he started togging them downwards. His engorged organ sprang forth, clearly enjoying its freedom from its confines. It was long and thick, and his thatch of nether hair was not too unlike her own. She did not realize it, but a soft whimper had escaped her throat, and he smiled down at her gently.

His pants slid down his legs to his ankles, and he kicked them away along with his stockings. The Water Tribe male was a sight to behold – strong, fit, handsome, well endowed. It was true sight to be hold, the Katara had seen only on animals.

Sokka moved to straddle her, stroking her hips and legs lovingly as he positioned himself. She looked so beautiful, so warm and inviting, laying there on the furs, the light from the fire dancing along her skin. He ached for release, but he ached more for his sister. He wanted to hold her, to hear her voice and inhale her scent as he became one with her.

Katara started to shake her head as he started to lower his hips. They had already kissed, and touched… that had been bad enough. But joining… that was so final. Once it was done, there was no going back, and that frightened her. If she let Sokka do this, then what of their relationship in the future? She would never look at him the same way again.

You have the following choices:

1. Katara began to have second thoughts

2. The go all the way

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1622490-Begins-to-lick