*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1622617-Katara-began-to-have-second-thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Katara began to have second thoughts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Katara began to have second thoughts

    by: Unknown
"Wait... Sokka... Don't..." Katara said, placing her hands on his chest and preventing him from lowering himself. He stopped, and did not pressure himself against her.

"Why not?" he asked softly, his eyes glimmering with concern.

"Because… because this is the final taboo. Once we do this…"

Sokka gently caressed her inner thigh, but he did not touch her sex.

"Katara… What's wrong with it? I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No, you're so wonderful and gentle… But, you're my brother."

"And I love you more than anything, Katara." Sokka replied, his voice and eyes bearing complete seriousness.

"You know that you could never be open about this. You would always have to keep it a secret, and once we go outside, you could never show me affection."

He sighed softly, knowing she was right. He could never publicly acknowledge his love, and would have to keep it like a dirty secret. But then, he could deal with it, if he knew that Katara was waiting for him, in her ice-house, with open arms.

"As… as long as I know you would welcome me into your arms… I would be happy. I don't care about anyone else. All I care about is you. If… I knew that you would welcome my love… the secret would not be a heavy burden. Please, let me in. I will always love you. I will make you happy, I swear it."

Katara lay there silently, weighing his words. Was it so bad to accept his love? He was not forcing her, nor was he trying to manipulate her. She felt him stroke her cheek with a large and callused hand.

"Please. Let me love you?" he asked. She opened her eyes and looked up at her brother. He gave her a reassuring smile, continuing to stroke her cheek in a tender manner.

"I will be gentle." he offered and she nuzzled his hand. He leaned in to kiss her, slowly lowering himself again, his manhood nudging at her. He did not press further although he was sorely tempted to. She shifted her body a little, and he ran his hand along her shoulder. He felt a arm caress his side, though she still looked a little nervous.

"It… this might hurt a little. At first, at least." Sokka whispered. She nodded.

"I heard of that happening. But you said you would be gentle."

"Oh, I will. I just… wanted to warn you."

"You're so thoughtful." she smiled a little. He had certainly matured from the little boy who would tease her sometimes.

He had to stop himself from ramming in. She was so warm and so tight as he slowly pressed inside of her, that it almost drove him out of his mind. But this was far better than his dreams. The heat that surrounded his dick was more than welcoming, though she cried out a little in pain when he broke through her maidenhead. He was quick to react, taking her into his arms, murmuring soothing words as he stilled himself, stroking her back. She had stiffened at the pain, but under his loving words and strokes, she relaxed again. The pain between her legs was gone, replaced by a bit of discomfort at the penetration, though she supposed that would go away soon enough. After all, this was the first time for both. She had no idea what to expect from this, and wondered if Sokka was unsure about the coupling as she was. Yes, she knew he wanted her, but he had never done this, how would he know what kind of rhythm to set or what else to do?

After she seemed to be comfortable again, he kissed her forehead. He hoped he would be a satisfying lover. Yes, he knew what he was supposed to do, but knowing was not the same as doing. Would she find his thrusting awkward or painful? Was he caressing her too much or not enough? Well, she looked satisfied for the moment, and he hoped she would remain that way. Now that he was actually doing it, he was rather nervous – something that had never occurred to him in his fantasies, and prayed that he would be a good lover.

They lay there, cuddled up on the furs. He smiled at her hopefully, and she touched his cheek. He started to rock his hips gently, and she arched against him, giving out a soft, delighted gasp. He smiled as she stroked his sides, and he thrust into her slowly and gently, drawing out so that only the crown of his erection remained within her, then pushing back in all the way. Her walls clamping around him felt wonderful, and he looked down at her with half-lidded eyes, a small but blissful smile on his face.

"Mmh… Sokka…"

"Katara… I love you…" Sokka replied softly, speeding up a bit, arching against her and moaning. Spirits above, this was so wonderful. He looked down again, at how they were positioned. He paused for a moment and she looked up at him curiously. He merely smiled and lifted her legs, directing her to wrap them around his middle.

The result enabled him to penetrate her more deeply, and she moaned in delight when she realized this, as he thrust into her again. Her arms wrapped around him more tightly, and she started to move against him. She was a bit clumsy at first, as was he. They shifted several times, trying to figure out the rhythm. It took a bit of experimentation, but they finally settled into a satisfying rhythm, and he moaned out her name softly. She hissed softly as she came close to her orgasm, and when he saw the flushed look on her face, he figured out why. He smiled and thrust into her deeply, wanting her to gain as much pleasure from this as he.

She had to keep herself from screaming when the pressure became too much, and a white-hot wave of pleasure washed over her. She had touched herself before a couple of times, but that was nothing compared to what Sokka had just done for her. Her inner walls clenched around him, and her nails dug into his back. He did not notice the slight pain that came from this and continued the rhythm, pushing more waves of delightful sensations coursing through the lithe body of his sister.

He was close, so close. He felt Katara's heat around him, and the slick juices that had come from her orgasm.

"I… I need you so much…" he whispered as he thrust into her, and she nodded. In exultation, he went even harder, feeling her cling to him although she did not hold him so tightly as to prevent him from thrusting wildly. His balls slapped a steady beat against her rear end, and he buried his face against her neck, inhaling her scent as he panted fervishly.

"A… ahh… Ka… tara!" Sokka hissed as he felt himself approach the edge. He held his sister tightly, as if he was afraid she would disappear during this blissful moment.

"Hn!" Katara gasped as she felt his release, coating her slick walls and filling her up as he continued thrusting, although the rhythm had now become erratic. Their breathing was erratic as well, and their hands clutched at each other, in frantic need. He jerked his hips a few more times before he fell still, although he did not pull out of her. They did not speak for several moments as they lay on Katara's bed, a tangle of limbs, a contented mishmash of heated flesh.

He stroked her cheek, his breathing and heartbeat having slowed down somewhat. The sensation of being one with her – there were no words to describe it.

"Katara… my lovely Katara… I love you so much." Sokka moaned as he continued to stroke her cheek, holding her tightly with his other arm. She blushed a little and looked down shyly.

He remained firm for a bit more, and he kept this inside of her. She seemed to enjoy it. When he felt himself starting to soften, he slowly pulled himself out of her quivering flesh.

"Don't go." Katara whispered, thinking that he was going to dress and leave. Right now, he was not so much her brother as he was her lover, the man who had brought her pleasure as she had never thought existed. She felt his lips press against her cheek.

"I'm not leaving you. Not ever." Sokka whispered, delighted that she had no desire to part company.

He snuggled close, pulling up a blanket. Katara looked so beautiful, cheeks a little flushed, her hair rumpled around her head in a most comely fashion. She nuzzled him back, her nose touching his as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

He drifted off to sleep after he murmured her name softly, a contented smile gracing his lips. She stroked his hair, taking in how at peace he looked, and how he clung to her even as he slept.

You have the following choices:

1. A few days later on a fishing trip

*Noteb*
2. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1622617-Katara-began-to-have-second-thoughts