*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1649697-Ty-Lee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Ty Lee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ty Lee

    by: FlashWally22
Ty Lee the pulled the blanket off as she glared at him. She then said to him, "Hey, if you're going to play rough let a girl know first."

Ty Lee then stunned her infatuation's joints as she then resumed her hunt for the perfect mid night snack. She saw the snack was long and hard as she licked her lips. She then licked the head getting a moan from the boy as she then curiously, "Oh, you can still feel that cutey even without moving your limbs? Curious, but all the more delicious. I'm so glad that you came on this Kyoshi Island retreat to improve your skills. Me and the girls were thinking of improving out skills, too. But, this is hush hush, Suki can't find out."

There was a noise as Suki saw the tent flap open.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Suki

*Noteb*
2. Toph trying to become a new Kyoshi Warrior

3. Or an OC made by the great Evilfuzzy9

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1649697-Ty-Lee