*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1649908-Or-an-OC-made-by-the-great-Evilfuzzy9
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Or an OC made by the great Evilfuzzy9  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Or an OC made by the great Evilfuzzy9

    by: EvilFuzzy9
Midori was a member of the Kyoshi Warriors. This could be seen obviously just from the manner of her dress -- for she was wearing the uniform of their order, the green kimono and light dou breastplate which served as their only armor. And, like every Kyoshi warrior, she was armed with a katana sheathed at her side and two gold-colored folding tessen tucked away in her belt.

The only thing missing from her uniform, strictly speaking, was the make up, but then technically she was not on duty. Not this late at night.

Brown eyes blinked in a softly angled, feminine face as she once more heard the noise which had awoken her.

Midori frowned, her short black hair hanging down loose and free, as opposed to the usual, simple tail she preferred to tie it into. What was that noise? It wasn't something she could pinpoint as anything she recognized, yet there was also something familiar about it.

It vexed her, ever the more as she slowly closed in on the source of the noise. It didn't sound like any sort of enemy, she didn't think, but then as a warrior she had make sure.

So she had gotten up in the middle of the night, not even taking the time to put on her breast bindings before getting dressed in her uniform. (Which she was seriously regretting, with the way the darned things kept bouncing with every step -- she had no idea how that Ty Lee could be so damn nimble with a chest like hers.)

Shaking her head, Midori finally came upon the source of the noise. It was a tent, one she remembered as belonging to the commander's boyfriend -- and she blushed a little at a memory of the surprisingly muscular Water Tribesmen in naught but a loincloth, his muscles dripping with water in all sorts of interesting ways as he walked back onto the beach.

Against her better judgement, Midori -- brown-eyed, black-haired, surprisingly-well-endowed, Midori -- opened the flap of the tent and ducked inside.

Where she saw the new recruit, Ty Lee, giving fellatio to the commander's boyfriend.

Well then.

How did Midori react to this?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She got embarrassed, excused herself and tried to leave

2. She got randy, found herself wanting to join in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1649908-Or-an-OC-made-by-the-great-Evilfuzzy9