*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2913336-Tales-of-Ba-Sing-Se-Jin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: He tells her the truth on their date.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Tales of Ba Sing Se: Jin.

    by: Wolfboy.com
Jin was so excited, but at the same time nervous as she walked down the street heading towards the tea shop where Lee worked at. She was excited of course because she was going on a date with the cute and charming young man she had been crushing on for a few weeks now. But she was nervous because this would be her first date, ever. It didn't help with that the best she could do to dress up for tonight was style her hair in a messy ponytail and undo her chest bindings so her breasts could breath.

While she would like to think of herself as nice and attractive she knew that for most guys the first and only thing they really payed any attention to was her bountiful bosom. They were so big that she could never fully hid them even with best breast bindings she could afford. And judging from the fact that they've been getting even tighter lately means that she's still growing.

But Lee was different from other guys and it was not just the fact that he wasn't born in Ba Sing Se like she was or because of the scar on his face. The way he carried himself was so captivating to her, graceful, full of purpose. It was like he was a prince or something. He was so easy to talk to and though she did see his eye linger on her he didn't just focus on her chest. He took in all of her and the way he looked at her didn't make her feel like a piece of meat, but like truly beautiful woman.

And don't even get her started on his eye color or his voice. His eyes were like molten gold that she could stare at for hours and his soft but rich voice sent pleasant shivers up her spine every time she heard it.

Soon she saw him in front of the tea shop waiting for her, all dressed up nice for her and even had his hair done.

"Hey." she greeted.

"Hello there." he replied with a soft smile.

"Well, look at you..you look so cute." she said as she playfully messed with his hair.

"It took me 10 minutes to do my hair." he pouted slightly as he fussed over his ruined do.

"I like it better this way, come on." she said as she wrapped her arms around one of his arms to escort him to her favorite restaurant. His body felt so warm and comforting to her, like a lit fireplace on a cold winters night.

As they slowly enjoyed a pleasant dinner Jin asked "So, how are you liking the city so far?"

"It's okay. Though to be honest at times this city feels more like a prison." he said as gently as he could, not wanting to offend her.

"Yeah, I can see what you mean." she said empathetically "I lived here my whole life and let me tell you it can get crowded. New people seemed to come in every week or so. Sometimes I dream that one of these days the city will get so full that people will just spill over the walls like an overfilled tea cup." she joked.

Lee chucked at that mental image "Well, there is one thing about this city I really like."

"Oh, and what's that?" she asked curiously.

"The girls." he answered with a playful smirk.

Jin had a smirk of her own "Is that so?"

"Yep. My uncle was right, traveling all this way just to see the girls of Ba Sing Se was worth it, he even wrote a song about it." he then to in a deep breath and began to sing.

*It's a long long way to Ba Sing Se,
But the girls in the city,
They look soo pretty!*

Jin giggle at the silly song. He clearly wasn't a professional singer, but he could carry a tune pretty good. And he was having so much fun that she could help but sit back and enjoy.

*And they kiss so sweet,
That you really got to meet,
The girls from Ba Sing Se!*

Jin clapped merrily at his performance "You should take this show on the road."

"I have. Performing for strangers on the street, taking odd jobs from town to town, picking up skills everywhere I could to put some food on the table. That pretty much sums up my life before my family moved here."

"Wow, sounds rough." she said impressed. But then her normally cheerful mood turned somber "You know, I always wondered what life is like outside the walls. When I was little I used to think that there was no world beyond the walls, that this city was the whole world. But then my parents told me that there was a world out there, but it was dangerous. Full of evil monsters called Firebenders that leave nothing but death and ash everywhere they go. Is any of that true?"

Lee had a strange look of remorse on his face as he said "It's true. There are Firebenders out there, but not all of them are evil."

"Well that's good to here." she said with relief "Because truth be told, I love fire. I love the way it dances, I love the colors it can make in the right light, I love how warm it is." Saying all of this reminded her of her favorite sight in the city "You know what, why don't you come with me!"

Sometime passed as Jin escorted Lee with a pep in her step "I'm so excited for you to see The Fire Light Fountain! The lamps make the water sparkle and reflect in the water in the most beautiful way!" But all her joy turned to disappointment as they came to find the fountain completely dark. "I can't believe it! They aren't lit!"

She looked down at the ground not only bummed out that her favorite place was dark, but that she dragged her date all this way for nothing. He must be thinking that this was all just a waste of time, but then she felt a warm, gentle hand caress her cheek.

"Close your eyes. And don't peek."

She didn't know why, but there was something about his eyes that seemed to grow in the dark like tiny suns. And it compeled her to trust him, so she did. She covered her eyes with her hands and waited for him to do whatever it is he was going to. As she did so, she swore that she could hear the faintest sound of something, many somethings flying through the air at great speed.

"Okay. Now you can look."

As she did so, Jin was left speechless at the stunning sight before here. Not only were all the lamps lit, the fires were blue. And as the light of the full moon shined down, it reflect the light in such a way that it seemed to turn the water into blue fire. She didn't even know that fire could be blue.

"What happened? How did they light? What did you..?" she trailed of in awe.

But then her mind was blown again as she witnessed Lee hold a ball of fire in his hand. A fire that kept changing colors, some colors she didn't even knew existed let alone imagined fire could make.

"Jin..there is no easy way form me to tell you this but.." he paused to steel himself for what he had to do "My name isn't really Lee. My real name is Zuko. And I'm a Firebender. I understand that this is a lot to take in. And I understand if you don't ever want to speak to me again for lying to you. But all I ask is that you-"

"Zuko." she interrupted "Zuko. Zuko. Zuuukooo." she tested saying his name and found that she like it. "Much better then Lee."

"You..your not mad?" he asked stunned at her acceptance of all this.

"Not at all. Light the lamps like you did is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." she said warmly as her olive eyes turned to aqua in the light of the fountain as she walked up to warp her arms around his shoulder lovingly.

"There is still so much I need to tell you-" the scared young man was cut off by Jin placing a finger on his lips.

"I know. But that can wait." she said softly as she leaned in to claim her first kiss.

And as he kissed her back she knew all she needed to know about Zuko to understand that he was the most incredible man she had ever met. And she couldn't wait to learn more.

You have the following choices:

1. 3 weeks later.

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com (UN: wolfboy2.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2913336-Tales-of-Ba-Sing-Se-Jin