*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2912049-To-Reignite-Ones-Inner-Fire-Part-3
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Continue to follow this storyline.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

To Reignite One's Inner Fire, Part 3.

    by: Wolfboy.com
(Authors Note: For full dramatic immersion play The Crystal Chamber OST from Atlantis The Lost Empire when Zuko starts meditating.)

Night had fallen as Zuko and Pathik now sat on top of the tallest building on the highest mountain. Higher then any cloud could reach as the infinite stars shined clear above them.

"Now only one chakra remains." Pathik informed "Once you open this chakra your potential will be limitless. Firebending techniques that would normally take a lifetime to learn or create will come much easier to you. And in time you will be able to command power even greater then what Sozin's Comet would grant you at will."

Zuko had to admit the thought of being able to wield such awesome power at his leisure excited him greatly. "Alright, let's do this." he said eagerly.

"The Thought Chakra is located at the crown of the head. It deals with 'Pure Cosmic Energy' and is blocked by 'Earthly Attachment'. Meditate on what attaches you to this world."

Zuko did as instructed as much like with The Air Chakra visions of all his loved ones became clear to him.

"Now, let all of those attachments go."

"What?!" Zuko asked greatly confused "Why would I let go of my uncle? My mother? My friends?"

"Learn to let them go." Pathik said patiently "Or you can not let the pure cosmic energy flow in from the universe."

"Why should I choose 'Cosmic Energy' over the people I love?" Zuko asked quickly growing frustrated of his master's vagueness "How is it a bad thing I have attachments to them? 3 chakras ago that was a good thing!"

"The bonds you have with your loved ones is good. But attachment can lead to dependency, obsession. Much like your toxic dependency for your cruel father's approval."

Hearing this halted any arguments that Zuko could have had in their tracks, for he was all too aware of the truth in Pathik's words. And if he needed another example, what happened to Azula at the end worked just as well. But even so the thought of letting his loved ones go, the people who gave him the strength to come this far, terrified the young prince. Without them to guide him, he wouldn't know who he was anymore.

"I'm sorry, but I just don't think I can do it."

"It is alright Zuko." Pathik said with empathy "To open the final chakra is not just opening yourself to the rest of the universe. It is fully accepting the ultimate truth that most spend their whole lives trying to ignore. That as all things begin, all things must end. Seasons change, young people grow old, life blooms and then it withers. But just because one life dies does not mean a new one can't begin in it's place. The fact that you are here is proof of that."

And that is when it became clear to Zuko on what Pathik was trying to tell him. That by clinging to his attachments to his loved ones from his past life, he was also clinging to all of the negative energy that came from his past life. The only way for him to truly embrace his new life, he must leave his old one behind. If he is to become who was always meant to be, he must let go of who he was.

"Alright, I'll try." Zuko said reluctantly.

"No." Pathik stated strongly "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Zuko did as was instructed as he went into the deepest meditative trance of his life.

"Think of your attachments. And let them go. Let the pure cosmic energy flow." Pathik's voice echoed in his mind.

Though it did pain him to do so, one by one his loved ones faded into the the distance. What surprised him was that as he did so, he felt lighter. No, weightless as he felt his feet lift off the ground and he flew into the sky. Soon he found himself standing on a bridge made of celestial light and when he saw where it lead to filled him with pure awe.

The bridge lead to The Sun.

Normally the thought moving towards the greatest source of fire would be completely insane, but Zuko felt no fear or doubt in his path. As he walked the path he could hear the star calling to him, encouraging him to become one with fire itself, it's limitless power fueling his spirit the closer he got. Soon he came to the end of the bridge, still some distance away from his destination. Undeterred from this seemingly dead-end he waited patiently and his patience was rewarded as flames from the star flared ever closer to him. As if the sun was stretching out a hand for him to take hold.

Until finally a flare harmlessly engulfed Zuko, lifting him up from the light bridge, bringing him even closer to the eternal flame of Agni. He did not resist in the slightest, he surrendered himself fully to The Element Of Power.

As he bathed in source of all fire and energy his spirit slowly began to take it's true form, a Golden Dragon with a flame shaped scar on his left eye. And once his transformation was complete his spirit flew out of the sun with grace. And with incredible speed he flew back towards his physical body, to become whole once again.

Zuko took in a deep breath as he stood up to face the horizon away from Pathik. With a calm mind and peaceful spirit Zuko separated his Yin and Yang energy, sparks danced along his fingertips and when enough energy was channeled he released his first bolt of lightning.

But he wasn't done yet, with all the energy of the universe flowing through his body he let out a mighty roar that rivaled The Dragons themselves, with the multi colored fire to match. From this point on he was not just a Firebender, he was a Dragon in human forum.

A Scared Dragon.

Zuko opened his eyes, their amber color replaced with pure gold that pierced the darkness of the night. He turned his gaze to a beaming Pathik and bowed to the guru in respect and gratitude. "Thank you."

"You are most welcome my friend. And thank you for allowing me to see a Dragons fire once again. The world is much lesser without their beauty." the ancient man said with bittersweet fondness.

"I promise I'll make things right." Zuko vowed as he turned to find his uncle.

"Are you sure you want to go so soon?" Pathik asked "There is still much I can teach you."

Hearing this halted the young prince as he looked back at him curiously "Like what?"

"I was a spiritual brother of The Air Nomads for many years and I learned much about their Airbending forms. While I am not a Bender, the techniques I know have saved my life countless times on my journeys around the world. And I am sure they will aid you in your own journey."

Zuko blinked in surprise at the guru's offer. And as he thought about it he could see how adding some Airbending techniques to his repertoire would be very useful. As for his uncle, well he did tell him to draw wisdom from many sources. He smiled and nodded eager to learn more.

"Very good. We'll start first thing in the morning."

( 2 months later )

Iroh sat on a tree stump at the base of the mountain drinking a cup of tea with the rest of the crew, all anxiously waiting for Zuko's return. The only reason any of them even knew that Zuko was alive and well were the bolts of lightning that would shoot out into the sky every morning.

Much to their relief they saw the familiar figure of Zuko walking down the path up the mountain and ran to embrace him in a group hug, which he returned. He looked much happier, healthier then when he was before. Still quite lean given his mostly vegetarian diet for the past few weeks, but now he no longer looked like a light breeze would tip him over.

"Welcome back Prince Zuko." Iroh said happy to see his nephew again.

"It's good to be back uncle." Zuko replied with equal happiness.

"I know this maybe an obvious question, but I have to ask. Was your time with this guru worth it my lord?" Lieutenant Lee asked curiously.

Zuko's smile widened slightly as he held out a flame in his open hand. The fire's color changing from red and orange, to blue, to white, to all the colors of the rainbow.

"Yes."

"Now before you decide on what our next course of action should be, there is something I must bring to your attention Zuko." Iroh said seriously.

"What is it uncle?"

"While your knowledge of future events is a great advantage, it is only truly effective if certain events play out as they did in your past life. And in many of those events were a result of your actions. So take great care in what you decide on what to do from here on out. If you change to much then your knowledge will be meaningless as the future you make will be much different then the one you know. But if you change to little then that knowledge will have gone to waste." Iroh spoke with his experience as a general shining through.

This let Zuko with much to ponder. For while he would love to forage a completely new future there was no guarantee that it would be better one. But he allow thing to play out like they did before then nothing would change.

Then again maybe this time around he could play the role of a "villain" much better then before. He had to admit that playing the part of a cunning mastermind had a dark appeal to it. It would be pretty great to see the look on Azula's Face when she would realize that this time around he had the game in his favor.

With much deliberation he decided to..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com (UN: wolfboy2.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2912049-To-Reignite-Ones-Inner-Fire-Part-3