*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start of a Living Hell
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940376-A-Little-Living-Toy/cid/1618336-The-Start-of-a-Living-Hell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Stars
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #1940376
A teenage girl finds a miniature world and makes an unwilling tiny person her pet.
Chapter #1

The Start of a Living Hell

    by: Stars
         Anna stood and stared at the glimmering, swirling portal before her. On the other side of it contained her prize. On the other side of that portal lie another world, nearly identical to this one, with a few minor differences. The first was that for some reason, Anna's bloodline never came to be, which meant she had no duplicate. The second was that no person in this world exceeded the height of 2 1/2 inches tall. Upon examining this world further, she had found peculiar aspects of it. The tiny people were nearly immune to permanent injury (not to say that they couldn't feel pain) and for some odd reason...she could invade their dreams. Anna found great fun in this, for she had located the tiny duplicate of the girl she had a crush on, and intended to take her as a replacement for the real one. Anna enjoyed tormenting the tiny for many nights before she intended to bring her little prize home with her. Tonight was the last night.
Jourdyn laid back the covers of her bed, crawled inside and pulled the blanket up to her chin. She quietly prayed for a night without the wretched nightmares that had come to plague her. She took one last deep breath before she was plunged into a world of dreams.
         "I'm home!" Jourdyn shouted as she unlocked the door to her house and stepped inside, before instantly stopping in her tracks. There, sitting on the kitchen counter with her legs neatly crossed, was the same brown haired girl from every nightmare. "Who are you?..." Jourdyn asked warily as she stepped a bit closer to the girl. "And how did you get in my house?"
         "Oh, Jourdyn," the girl said in an overly mock hurt tone, "Surprised you don't remember me." She uncrossed her legs and hopped off the counter. Anna had her hands behind her back, concealing something. "Well, maybe I could help jog your memory." Anna produced a large knife from behind her back and shoved it into Jourdyn's torso, yanking it downwards. Jourdyn screamed in agony as a pain worse than fire ripped through her with the cut of the blade.
         "Oh, no..." Jourdyn thought in terror as she saw the girl reach towards the cut in her stomach. The girl tore into the crude cut, retrieving a large, bloody length of Jourdyn's intestine. Anna severed it from the rest and squeezed out the excrement before daintily wrapping it around her neck. As the sadistic girl played with the glistening organ, Jourdyn desperately tried to stop her bleeding and put the organs back into her chest.
         "Look at me! Look at me! Isn't my new scarf sooo pretty?!" Anna asked giddily, skipping around the terrified girl.
         "Go away...Go away...Please..." Jourdyn silently begged her tormentor as the world around them began to melt. The girl's demeanor changed from "playfully dark" to "out for blood".
She ran and tackled Jourdyn, although lighter and shorter, she was much stronger than her red-haired counterpart. Anna locked eyes with her prey, her cruel chocolate brown eyes threatening Jourdyn's peaceful gray eyes.
         "You. Will. Be. MINE!" Anna hissed before vanishing into thin air, nothing left of her presence but discarded organs and puddles of blood. Jourdyn gasped and sat up in bed, sweat drenching her pajamas and dark rings forming around her eyes. She looked at her alarm clock: 2 a.m. She wouldn't sleep for the rest of the night.
Back in her room, Anna awoke gently from her slumber, having enjoyed her toy's torment to its full potential. It was eight in the morning, time for school. However, she wasn't attending it today. Today she would enter the portal and retrieve her new pet. Anna got dressed in a white t-shirt and gray hoodie with blue skinny jeans and brown boots with a wedge heel.
She gingerly stepped into the portal of swirling light...
         "Hey, Jourdyn!" a girl shouted.
         "Huh?!" Jourdyn bolted upright and fearfully looked around. "Oh...Oh, it's you, Marissa. Yeah?…What do you need?" Jourdyn asked as she tried to steady her rapid heart.
         "Hey, are you okay? You look a little...under the weather." Marissa said.
         "Yeah, yeah...I'm fine, I've...just been..." Jourdyn trailed off as she gazed out the window. Her eyes widened in horror as she recognized what she was seeing. An enormous girl was headed straight for the school...the same girl from her nightmares. Jourdyn let out a blood curdling shriek of terror as a giant fist collided with the window, showering several students with bits of pulverized glass. The huge hand snaked its way into the room before firmly grasping Jourdyn by the legs, dragging her out of the school kicking and screaming. "Help me! HELP ME! PLEASE! DON'T LET ME DIE!" Jourdyn howled as she was forcibly pulled into the giant's fist. After her little prize had been collected, the giantess turned and left as quickly as she came.
Anna smirked and laughed inwardly as she rampaged through the tiny world on the way back to the portal. She had gotten what she came for, there was no reason to stick around any longer. Anna quickly stepped through the portal and landed in her bedroom, sealing the portal shut so her new toy would have no chance of escape. She quietly removed her boots, the soles and tread caked with flattened bodies of the citizens of the other world. Anna opened her fist and spotted the tiny girl curled into a ball, her knees against her chest and her arms splayed against her head, seemingly whispering and whimpering cries for mercy. Anna silently dropped her new pet into a glass on her nightstand and began to consider the many ways she could break the silence.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stars (UN: perfect_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940376-A-Little-Living-Toy/cid/1618336-The-Start-of-a-Living-Hell