*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942596-Chosen-to-Eat-Others/cid/1626660-It-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by WTLamp
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1942596
The Goddess of Gluttony has given a random girl the ability to eat others.
Chapter #1

It Begins

    by: WTLamp
This particular world is inhabited by higher beings, commonly referred to as Gods and Goddesses. On a whole, they don't tend to meddle in human affairs much, although they might do so if they get bored enough.

Ensaesha, the Goddess of Gluttony, is one such bored goddess. And so, she decided to meddle in human affairs by granting someone the ability to eat others whole. She appears in the person's dreams, tells them about the power, and watches what unfolds next. How said person uses that powers, she doesn't care about, as long as they're used. And how she picked the person who got the powers was completely arbitrary. This person just happens to be...

Abby Williams, a college freshman who's always had a desire to be a superhero. With a genuine superpower, she may finally get her chance, although there's also the possibility that she could misuse it too. It's a good thing that spandex is stretchy!

Vanessa Shade, a high-schooler who has felt oppressed for most of her life. Now, she has the capability to strike back at her tormentors, though her expanding waistline may make her new enemies that she has to "deal with" as well.

Gabriella Parkins, a woman that's always been large and loved it. This new power of hers could be just what she needs to become the fattest woman - no, the fattest person - who ever lived.

Marilyn Clyde, antisocial and a budding psychopath. It's the eating others part that interests her, and as long as she can still find fresh meat, who cares about how fat she gets?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WTLamp (UN: wtlamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WTLamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942596-Chosen-to-Eat-Others/cid/1626660-It-Begins