*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/1847104-Body-1-Originally-by-Wanderer0426
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1942983
A man is curse to become the perfect looking woman of whoever is around him
This choice: Body 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Body 1 (Originally by Wanderer0426)

    by: no one of notice
The reflection was faint so you rush to the mirror on the wall, you couldn’t believe your eyes, especially since you had already checked your reflection moments ago. You then quickly look down, to see that it wasn’t just the mirror; you were slender and curvy with long brown hair, and wearing a black thong with a gray long sleeved shirt that barely covered your stomach.

http://galleries2.amakings.com/obsessedw...

As you stand the squirming at the thought of your current form, you get the strange feeling that you’re being watch. Turning around you find Joey staring at you practically drooling. You felt weird enough and didn’t even know how to respond, all you could do was try to cover up as much as you could and rush back to your room.

You burst through your door way closing the door behind you. You then close your eyes and sit on the floor with your back to the door trying to figure out how this could be possible. “This can’t be happening. This can’t be happening.” You mutter to yourself, “I mean one minute I’m me and the next I’m….” Suddenly you open your eyes and look down. You were back to normal, confused you stand up and rush back to your bathroom mirror. You were back to normal, but what was that, are you still dreaming, but it felt so real.

Suddenly you hear a knock on your door, you figured Joey was probably wondering what just happened. “Hey, is everything alright in there?” Joey asks, “Yeah man all good.” You respond, walking towards the door, “I don’t know what happened man, I introduced myself and she freaked and ran away.” Joey says, as you open the door, “Wait what you mean she?” you quickly think to yourself. You then look at Joey but something was different, the two of you were suppose to be about the same height but you were looking up at him, and he was looking down at you smiling, “Ah hey I’m sorry if I startled you back there…” he says, suddenly you look down to see that you were a girl again.

“What the hell!!” you exclaim rushing back to the bathroom, “Wait what did I do now?” Joey says confused as he follows you, He stands there watching you panic in front of the mirror. “Hey calm down what’s wrong, is there anything I can do, and where is Will? He asks, you then turn to him and say, “What are you talking about, I am Will!”

Joey is speechless, he has no idea how to respond, and I mean it’s not every day a person tells you they are someone else, so he didn’t know what but he assumed you had brought home a drug addict or something, “Ah hey, just calm down everything is going to be alright.” He says slowly putting his arm around you and guiding you back to the bed and sits you down. “Deep breaths, do you want some water, do u need me to call someone or take you home?” he ask, “I am home!” you exclaim, “I’m Will, I mean I had a nightmare just like this, then I woke up and everything was fine, then I go to the kitchen and I look like THIS,” you say gesturing to your body, “then I ran back here and I was me again, and then I open the door and I’m this again!” you exclaim laying back on the bed.

You then get that feeling again, you look up see Joey staring at you again. “Hey!” you exclaim as you jump up. “What?” he asks, “You know what!” you say pulling the covers off the bed and wrapping them around you. “I’m sorry! I couldn’t resist. But don’t worry, Will is like a brother to me I wouldn’t…. “He says, “Well I appreciate that man, especially since I AM WILL!” you exclaim, you can tell he’s still skeptical, “Okay I hope id never have to say this again but two years again you…” you says whispering a deep dark secret about him that he knew you would never tell anyone. Suddenly his expression goes from confused to shocked, “Will!?” he says. “Yeah man it’s me,” you say reluctantly, “But how?” he asks, “I don’t know man, I just had this weird dream last night” You say, “Well what happened?” he asks

(Give your more detailed version of the dream)

You have the following choices:

1. Dream 1

2. Dream 2

*Noteb*
3. Dream 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no one of notice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/1847104-Body-1-Originally-by-Wanderer0426