*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not A Dream (originally by Wanderer0426)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/1628059-Not-A-Dream-originally-by-Wanderer0426
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1942983
A man is curse to become the perfect looking woman of whoever is around him
Chapter #1

Not A Dream (originally by Wanderer0426)

    by: no one of notice
After what seems like an eternity of tossing and turning, you walk up in a cold sweat. You then quickly rush to the bathroom mirror fearing the worst, fortunately your reflection put your fears to rest, it was just a nightmare.

As you walk back to your bed you laugh thinking what a bizarre dream you’d had. You were at the club having a blast until you had a little too much to drink and slapped the ass of the wrong girl. Well apparently she wasn’t having a good night because she quickly turned around and stared you down, and then the music stopped and everyone around you froze in place, except for her. Then she starts walking towards you yelling at the top of her lungs about how all men were sexist bastards that saw women as nothing more than sex objects and eye candy. And that you were going to have to pay for it. They she starts babbling something and next thing you know, everyone guy in the place is staring at you, and you can see your reflection in their eyes but it’s not you, in one you’re a busty blonde, then a red head in a micro miniskirt, then you’re black with a huge ass, and then you’re a petite Asian. Then your head starts spinning and you run out of the club and the next thing you knew, you’re wakening up in your bed.

Looking at the clock you see its lunch time, and after a night like that you could defiantly go for something to eat. So you leave your room and head for the kitchen, where you find your roommate Joey, “Morning Man,” you say, opening the fridge without looking at him. “Ah hey I’m Joey, Will’s roommate; I don’t think we’ve met.” He says looking at you smiling, you laugh turning to him to say, “Ha ha very funny….” Suddenly you look past him to the reflection in the sliding glass window, it wasn’t yours!

What do you look like?

(Keep in mind this is your roommates type of woman.)

You have the following choices:

1. Body 1

2. Body 2

3. Body 3

4. Body 4

5. More options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no one of notice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/1628059-Not-A-Dream-originally-by-Wanderer0426