*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/2378916-Dream-2
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1942983
A man is curse to become the perfect looking woman of whoever is around him
This choice: Dream 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dream 2

    by: 392993
"Well, I was returning from the bar last night. I was kinda drunk, so I'm not sure when or where exactly it was, but basically I was walking down the street. Like, I didn't want to drive or anything since Larry got a DUI just last week and all," you say to Joey, looking down slightly.

"So let me guess, you were in some dark alley and a gypsy witch jumped you or something," Joey says, not taking you too seriously.

"Nah, it was a regular street," you continue. "So I ran into Allison, you know my ex, the blond one? I think she's the one that did it."

"You mean the really hot one? She had D-cups or something, right?" Joey asks.

"Yeah. Anyway, basically she was upset. So she says something about me not respecting her as a person or something. I was drunk, so I didn't really listen and kept walking. So she stands in front of me and asks, 'Have you any idea what it's like to be treated as a fucking doll?' Then I do the worst thing I can do there." you continue your story, stopping for emphasis. "I grabbed her ass."

"Dude, really? You've really gotta be more careful drinking man." Joey comments, laughing.

"Anyway, she screamed at me with some weird sounding word. After that I felt really funny while walking. Like I was changing in height or something. I think my hands looked funny at some point, like they were changing skin color, and I think I felt my hair I was getting a ton of weird looks too. I just thought I was drunk. Then I wake up and I'm normal, then I go to the kitchen and I look like this, then I return here and I'm back to normal, then you enter and I change again," you finish your recollection.

"So, basically you grabbed your ex's ass, then she screamed something, then you were changing, now you look like a chick whenever I'm in the room," Joey summarizes. For someone so coarse, he's surprisingly fast to pick up on things.

"That's more or less it," you say. Joey gets up, steps outside the room and looks at you, then notes, "You don't seem to be back to normal now."

"Close the door," you tell him. Once he does so, you return to normal. You answer in your male voice, "Yeah, back to normal."

"So, basically, this curse makes you turn into a chick around people," Joey concludes. "What are you going to do about it?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to fix the curse

*Noteb*
2. Try to ignore it

*Noteb*
3. Try to use it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 392993 (UN: t392993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no one of notice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/2378916-Dream-2