*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body 2
  2. Not A Dream (originally by Wanderer0426)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/1886672-Body-2
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1942983
A man is curse to become the perfect looking woman of whoever is around him
This choice: Body 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Body 2

    by: MrSqueejee
You're dumbfounded, raising a feminine, dark-skinned hand and seeing the African-American woman in the mirror doing the same. You don't quite know what happened to you, but it can't exactly be good. You used to be a white guy; now you're an attractive black woman! http://www.essence.com/sites/default/fil...

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." says Joey, who you didn't notice had started to gravitate towards you. He puts his hand on your shoulder, and you shake him off. "It's me, Will." you say. He chuckles. "I like funny girls. Speaking of which, you aren't, y'know, with Will, are you? Because there's no way he could land someone like you."

"I am Will," you say. "And I can prove it." Joey grins. "For the record, I'm not really into role-playing, but I'll make the exception for you."

"In fourth grade, you peed your pants during recess and I was the only one who didn't run away from you. That's how we became friends."

The grin vanishes from Joey's face. "Will shouldn't have told you that. That's private information."

You sigh. "Fine. What about the time we went swimming in your uncle's lake and your swim trunks fell off, so I had to go snorkeling to find them?"

Joey's face turns red. "How much did he tell you?"

"Let's do this one more time," you say. "Remember that time in eighth grade I convinced you that Laura Jefferson had a huge crush on you, so you went up to her in the hall and kissed her? And then she screamed and got you suspended?"

"Will, holy shit man... it's really you!" Joey exclaimed. "Dude, you're hot."

You stick up the middle finger at him. Up at him. Joey's about 5'10", and you had always been taller than him, at 6'1". Now you couldn't be more than 5'6".

"What the hell happened?" Joey asked. You shrug. "I don't know. The only thing I can think of is this weird dream I had last night. I was at a club and grabbed some chick's ass. In fairness, I was pretty gone. Then she started yelling about some kind of curse she was putting on me. It was a pretty weird dream."

"Uh, dude? You did go clubbing last night, dumbass."

"Wait..." you say. "So that was real?"

Joey shrugs. "I know as much about supernatural curses as the next guy. What exactly did she say to you?"

You scratch your head and feel thick, long hair. "Uhhh... she said something about how I had to 'learn my lesson for treating women like objects', and now I have to be every man who sees me's ideal woman."

"Does that make you my dream girl?" Joey asks. You shrug. "I guess it does. Never knew you were into black girls, man."

"Well, I am. And this roommate situation just got a whole lot better." You punch him in the arm. "No, it didn't. I'm the one who has a job here, and I can't exactly show up to work in a completely different body."

"Oh yeah..." says Joey. "Hey, what am I gonna call you while you're a woman?"

"Will would be awesome," you say.

"Just saying, it'd be kind of weird to call you 'Will' when you look like...that." You shrug. "I don't really care, you decide what my girl name is." "Awesome." says Joey. "Yeah, just nothing too bad," you say.

Joey pulls out his laptop. "What are you doing?" You ask. "Uhh... I'm going to a baby names website," Joey says sheepishly. You sigh. "Just be quick about it."

You go to the kitchen and grab an apple, and take a few bites, but you quickly fill up. This new body requires less sustenance. Or maybe you're subconsciously watching your weight now.

"How about Danielle?" Joey calls. "Okay. That works." you say.

"I just realized something." Joey says.

"What?" you ask.

"You're wearing girl's clothes. Where did you get those?"

You look down. Instead of the white t-shirt and cargo shorts you'd worn yesterday, you now had on a white, low-cut feminine shirt that showed off ample cleavage, and greenish leggings.

"I don't know. But this kind of looks like the feminine version of what I was wearing yesterday."

Joey nods. "Do you think all your clothes changed?"

"Good question," you say, and run upstairs, fully aware of Joey's eyes on your ass as you do so. However, something weird happens as you go; as soon as you get out of Joey's sight, you're a man again, in the clothes you wore yesterday.

"I'm a guy again!" You exclaim in your male voice, and run back down the stairs.

"Um, no you aren't." said Joey. You looked down at your body. You're still the black girl. "Wait... stay there." You say. You walk back upstairs, out of Joey's eyeshot. You become male again.

"Okay," You say. "Looks like whenever I leave a man's line of view, I become myself again."

"Did your clothes turn back?" asks Joey.

"Yeah." I said.

"So I'm assuming when you're a girl, your possessions will change to fit with your new form."

"Yeah, I guess."

"You know what we still need to figure out? What happens when a woman sees you?" Before you can say anything, a knock comes on the door. Joey motions for you to leave. You run into the bathroom and close the door, reverting back to male. You hear the familiar voice of Trevor, a man who lives a few doors down in your building. He's kind of a douche. You can't seem to hear what they're talking about. Leaning against the door to hear, you nudge it open and stumble through, instantly becoming a woman. In the mirror, you see a mix of Joey's dream girl and Trevor's; your breasts and hips have become wider, you've become shorter, your skin has lightened a bit, and your hair is also lighter. You wonder: do they see the girl you see in the mirror, or each their own respective dream girls? You'll ask Joey after Trevor leaves.

"Hey..." says Trevor. "I'm Trevor."

"Uh, Danielle." you say. He smiles at you. You don't really know how to react, so you just smile back. Trevor nods at Joey, and then leaves. You become fully Joey's dream girl in the mirror.

"Joey, when I came out, did I look the same as I did before?" You ask. Joey nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"In the mirror I looked different. I guess when two guys are looking at me they each see their dream girl."

"Huh. Weird." Joey said.

"So I guess we should go see how women see me?" I suggested. I didn't really want to go into public, but it was better than not knowing what would happen when I went to work.

"Okay," said Joey. "Where do you wanna go?"

You have the following choices:

1. The mall

*Noteb*
2. The beach

*Noteb*
3. Out to lunch

*Noteb*
4. Your choice

*Noteb*
5. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrSqueejee (UN: mrsqueejee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no one of notice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/1886672-Body-2