*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/1886918-The-mall
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1942983
A man is curse to become the perfect looking woman of whoever is around him
This choice: The mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The mall

    by: MrSqueejee
Your first choice was to go to the mall. Sure, there would be a lot of people there, but even if you’re not quite sure how comfortable you are with people seeing you like this, you know you have to find out the full extent of the curse before something bad could happen at work.

“We’ll go to the mall,” you say. Joey grabs his car keys. “The mall it is.” You kind of feel bad for him; you can tell he’s obviously attracted to you in this body. You walk to the car and get in the passenger seat, briefly shifting from female to male, then back to female as Joey gets back in the car.

Throughout the drive there, you feel yourself changing a lot, because other men are seeing you through the windows. You kind of wish it was tinted.

Finally, the two of you arrive at the mall. As you walk towards it, Joey says awkwardly,”Hey, I’m not sure how you’re gonna react to this, but I kinda have to get my mom a birthday present… do you mind if I leave you on your own for like, twenty minutes, tops?”

You sigh. “Fine, Joey. But please try to be quick.”

“Thanks,” he says. Knowing Joey, he’s probably going to GameStop. Whatever, you’re an independent woman who doesn’t need a man, you jokingly think to yourself.

Joey gets far away and another transformation comes along. In the reflection of the windows of a shop, you see an extremely well-endowed Latina girl. http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/f...

“Holy shit,” you say to yourself in a sultry voice. As soon as the transformation comes along, a man walks up to you. He’s very tall, at least compared to you now, because in this body you can’t be more than 5’2”.

“Excuse me,” he says. “I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful you are.”

For some reason, you feel your heart flutter. You aren’t into guys! What the hell was that? You recompose yourself. “Thank you,” you say. “But I have a boyfriend.”

“Oh… I’m sorry, although that doesn’t come as a surprise to me,” he says. “I, uh, I hope you have a good day.”

“Thank you, you too.” you say. He awkwardly walks back to the food court. That was weird, but you also realize that’s probably going to be one of the less creepy encounters you have with men.

As you walk through the mall, you feel many changes come on. One second you’re a mousy redhead with glasses. Next you’re a petite Asian. After that, a chubby girl. It’s not painful to change, but you can definitely feel a sensation each time you do. It feels kind of… bubby. It’s pleasant, actually. However, you didn’t like the effects of the sensation.

You’ve been the chubby girl for a decent amount of time now, and it leads you to believe that someone is following you. You wish they would just stop, because you don’t really want to be a fat girl for longer than you have to. https://31.media.tumblr.com/3a1f08ae932d...

You walk faster, but your whole body jiggles, and you don’t like that sensation at all. You start to sweat. You really hate this body. Suddenly, you see a safe haven: a women’s undergarment shop. Even the most detemined man won’t follow you in there alone.

You walk in, but don’t change. You’re still the chubby girl. You look around, but there’s only women here. You look outside the shop. There isn’t a man in sight. Then you piece it together; maybe women see you how the last man to look at you sees you.

“Excuse me, ma’am, but our plus-size section is over there.”

You turn around and see a mousy-looking teenage girl who works in the shop.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” you say. Skinny bitch, you think. Wait, what? You have nothing against skinny people. Why did you think that?

You leave the store and almost cry tears of joy when your skin turns black and you become skinny again. Joey is walking towards you.

“Joey!” you exclaim, and hug him.

“Wow, why so excited all of a sudden?” he asks. You lean in close. “Listen, I think someone’s following me. Hold my hand, pretend you’re my boyfriend.”

Joey gladly obliges.

You have the following choices:

1. Run into someone you know

*Noteb*
2. Go home

*Noteb*
3. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrSqueejee (UN: mrsqueejee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no one of notice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/1886918-The-mall