*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body 4
  2. Not A Dream (originally by Wanderer0426)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/2046421-Body-4
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1942983
A man is curse to become the perfect looking woman of whoever is around him
This choice: Body 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Body 4

    by: Unknown
You look exactly like one of the blonde bimbo's out of your roommates magazines that he obsessed over

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads...

You are hardly wearing any clothes and feel very exposed, but your mind has seemed to develop a weird haze. You look back at your roommate, shock visible on your soft face with your pouty lips, but something else weird happened...you couldn't help but glance down at your roommates crotch, which you notice was pitching a nice tent. When you saw this, your nipples hardened, your new tight pussy became warm and moist, which was such an odd sensation to you.

You were feeling so odd, but the shock of the situation made you gain control over yourself for a moment, and you ran back into your room, breasts bouncing without a bra and in your booty shorts you know your firm ass was slightly bouncing visibly too. As soon as you closed the door you became yourself again, wearing boxers and a white tank top, like you did to bed, not like the morphed version you were in. As soon as you changed back into yourself you realized what a haze had been on your mind, you didn't realize how weird you were feeling mentally until the fog was gone.

You wonder what in the hell just happened. Being very analytical, you realize you looked exactly like a combo of the women your roommate has pinned around his room, not really your type of girl, and when you looked at him, what you felt must have been the female version of getting horny, only it was much more powerful and almost overwhelming than anything you'd felt before. You remember your roommate telling you before how to him, the most attractive thing about a girl would be an insatiable sex drive, especially towards him. It seems you temporarily were that person....

But that doesn't make any sense, why are you back to yourself again? Joey wouldn't have done this to you....would he? No, it just doesn't add up, if he had he would have known who you were.

Your jump slightly at a knock at the door and you hear Joey's voice asking to come in.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let him

2. Don't let him, talk through the door

*Noteb*
3. Just ignore him, say nothing

*Noteb*
4. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
no one of notice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942983-The-Eye-Candy-Curse/cid/2046421-Body-4