*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In shock and Awe.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943290-A-tiny-DAY-IN-THE-PARK/cid/1629175-In-shock-and-Awe
by Dave
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1943290
An antiquated town soon realizes they aren't as big as they thought...
Chapter #1

In shock and Awe.

    by: Dave
In a strange wilderness somewhere set in a forest of sorts was a small, but peaceful village. Most people were friendly, loving and helped each other out in times of crisis. The village had a population of about one hundred citizens, and each of these citizens went about a normal day. The village was antiquated, but still lived in harmony with nature, using every peace of scrap they could find. They were happy where they were.

But where exactly are they? Surrounding the village is nothing but a vast forest as far as one can see and be willing to travel. No one really had been outside of the village in a long time. Legend has it that there once were a group of pilgrims who bravely wandered off and were attacked by enormous monsters and never heard of again! ...but those are simply just legends, right? Perhaps, but perhaps not. You see this forest where the peaceful villagers live is actually just the backyard to a house lived in by four girls.To the girls, the village would simply just look like an ant colony, or just a gathering of bugs. The village was tiny, and the citizens are just about 1 millimeter in scale compared to one of the girls.

Both the girls and the villagers lived completely opposite and unaware to one another, that is up until now...

You have the following choice:

1. It's all down here from here.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dave (UN: dave.moree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943290-A-tiny-DAY-IN-THE-PARK/cid/1629175-In-shock-and-Awe