*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake up and see Faye
  2. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1637697-Wake-up-and-see-Faye
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Wake up and see Faye  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wake up and see Faye

    by: ulti
         "I think I'll go and see Faye, could do with some exercise training" You said scrambling out of your bedroom/closet in the flat. The flat itself is a fairly decent size, with three bedrooms in the hallway as you enter. Faye's is first she claimed she needed to be closet the door as she is always off for a run. Jen's is second, she let the other girls pick for her to save arguments. Lastly is Kim's she wanted to be closest to the kitchen and bathroom at all times as walking was not something she enjoyed. Then there is your closet purposely remodelled to help your diminutive frame. After the hallway is a main living area with sofas and TV. A bathroom on the right and a kitchen on the left.
         Now came the long walk to Faye;s room. Well it would have been if Kim hadn't groggily left her room to go get a snack. You tried to dart out of her way but wasn't quite quick enough. You screamed as the huge sock clad foot came crashing down upon you. The smell was ungodly, obviously Kim had been wearing these awhile. As she lifted off you she didn't even bother looking back to see what she stepped on, To preoccupied to hurry up and get back to bed. You were now left like a squashed cartoon character face up as Jen came skipping out of her room happy as usual. A tiny whimper was all you could give before her barefoot slammed down on you. This was against your favour as it caused her to stop on top of you grinding her foot as she span about looking for the source of the noise. "hhmm guess it was nothing" she said smiling as she skipped off to the kitchen. You were now just a swirl on the floor wishing to just be able to run off. Lady luck had other plans though as Kim came thundering over you again returning to her room, making you wish it was someone else.
         A few minutes later you had pulled yourself together and ran to Faye's room. You slid under the door, that's when you noticed her standing in yoga pants and a sports bra doing stretches. "hey there Tim ever heard of knocking?" she kidded giving you a wink. "sorry" you stammered "haha no worries, so what can I do for you?" she smiled. "was wondering if we could do some exercise together?". "of course we can was just about to head out to the gym, care to join me? I must warn you though no pockets on this outfit, but I promise you'll get there safe" An off putting smile came across her face as she said that, you decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Takes you to the gym

2. Decide to decline and stay home

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1637697-Wake-up-and-see-Faye