*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1642378-Takes-you-to-the-gym
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Takes you to the gym  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Takes you to the gym

    by: ulti
          "Come on the exercise will do you good" she giggled picking you up. "And as a kindness to you I'll let you ride there in style" patting her butt as she talked. You screamed as she stuffed you down the back of her pants, attempting to grab hold of anything to stop your decent. Unfortunately she wasn't wearing any panties, causing you to be pinned either side by her massive glutes. Faye said her goodbyes to the flat and began the couple mile jog to the gym. She could not of picked a nicer day she thought to herself, the sun was shining the birds were singing and she gets to torture her favourite little guy all day. You on the other hand were not liking today, her jogging was causing her cheeks to grind together. Each pump of her leg forces one cheek into you and then the other, over and over again. A few minutes later her ass began to sweat, her sopping cheeks slapping your puny form. Then something terrible happened, you tried to shift your position and your leg got caught in her grinding cheeks. Slowly but surely you were being dragged into the terrifying ass grinder, your mind raced trying to think how to avoid your situation but nothing came to mind. You had to endure the crippling pain of being fed to her butt crack, booty sweat soaked your tiny frame, forcing you to swallow some. Faye finally reached the gym, got her things from reception and decided to check on her little passenger. She sauntered off to the changing room, noticing it was empty she took her chance. She pulled down her yoga pants and peeled her sweaty cheeks apart, immediately she burst out laughing. There you were squished flat looking like you just got out of a pool, literally millimetres from her anus. "HAHAHA my ass really did a number on you, how'd you enjoy the trip?" she laughed. "Well you have two choices, you can either stay with my wonderful butt and enjoy a private workout with yours truly" she winked "Or I can drop you off somewhere and pick you up later" a devious smile formed on her face as she spoke those words.

You have the following choices:

1. Private workout

2. Dropped off

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1642378-Takes-you-to-the-gym