*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/2567000-You-go-and-meet-his-friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1946981
Using a blowpipe to take over someone else their body. GP's for chapters.
This choice: You go and meet his friends.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You go and meet his friends.

    by: possess_manes
Although you never really got to know Frankie, you are well familiar with his friends in high school.

You open up Frankie’s phone and scrolled thorugh his phone book. It’s sad to see that his list are fewer than yours.

As you scroll, you stopped at one particular contact. James Keller. A good kid with a more active lifestyle than Frankie. You don’t see him and Frankie hang out that much but from their messages, he has been urging Frankie to play Soccer with him.

There is also Ian McCormick. A troubled lad with a troubled parents. A sad thing to happen to a child. Despite those hardships, that boy is sweet heart.

And lastly, the only girl in his short list of contacts. Polly Everett. You searched him up in Facebook but nothing comes up. You don’t seem to remember her either.

So, who will you call?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. James Keller

2. Ian McCormick

*Noteb*
3. Polly Everett

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 possess_manes (UN: space_man2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/2567000-You-go-and-meet-his-friends