*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/2567005-Ian-McCormick
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1946981
Using a blowpipe to take over someone else their body. GP's for chapters.
This choice: Ian McCormick  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ian McCormick

    by: possess_manes
“Ian? Are you there?” You said in Frankie’s voice. You sound like a huge dork every time you open your mouth.

“I’m here. Why’d you call bro?”

“Want to crash in my place for the night?” Of course he wouldn’t turn down the offer. To be blunt, he’s poor and he would take any chances to get out of his house.

“Sure. Do I go right now or tomorrow?”

“Of course today.”

The call ended. All that is left to do is wait. And probably take a bath since Frankie is starting to stink.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

         “I brought snacks.” Ian exclaimed. “Where do you want to put them.”

“By the bed.”

Ian put down the bag of snack he probably snatched of his dad’s cnvenience store.

“You’re brother’s here” Ian said. “And he’s sleeping. Are you alright with that?”

“Leave him. I couldn’t budge his body with these noodly arms.”

As Ian was busy trying to connect to your home’s WiFi, you grabbed the blowpipe and aimed it at him. A huge force pulled your soul apart from Frankie’s and into Ian’s. The world turned dark then bright again in mere seconds. You weren’t looking at Ian anymore, but at his phone.

“What the heck happened?” Frankie said. He grabbed his throbbing head and looked at you. “Ian? Why are you here?”

You have the following choices:

1. "You invited me"

2. "It's me. You're older brother dumbass."

*Noteb*
3. "Oh. I'm actually on my way out."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 possess_manes (UN: space_man2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/2567005-Ian-McCormick