*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/2567016-You-invited-me
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1946981
Using a blowpipe to take over someone else their body. GP's for chapters.
This choice: "You invited me"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"You invited me"

    by: possess_manes
“You invited me.” You said.

“I did?” You nodded. “And you agreed?” You nodded again.

Cycling through Ian’s mind, he doesn’t really have that much anything to do inside his house. Well, except look after her sister or stare at the barely functioning stolen CRT TV.

You sat at the bed and looked at Frankie. This may be one of your chance to give him one thing he want.

“You know, there are some rumors about you?” You undressed your parka and you’re shorts. It wasn’t hot but Frankie looked like one.

“Rumors about what?”

“That you are Bi.” You rolled over to your back and opened your phone. You aren’t really using it but it is a facade over the fact that you are massaging your pre-pubescent dick.

“Me? A Bi? Who said it? I’m going to hit him!”

“Hit on him?” You raised your shirt and revelead one of your pink nipples. “Why don’t you hit on me?”

Frankie gulped. You could see the bulge forming in his pants.

“C- Can I do that? I mean, I know you’re straight. And besides, my brother is jsut there.”

You look behind you and you see your lifeless old body. You mentally hit yourself why hou hadn’t thought about that. “Don’t worry, he won’t wake up. I made sure of it.”

“You mean you killed him?”

You stopped. He really is such a dunderhead.

“What? No. Just come here.” You grabbed him by his hands and led them underneath your shirt. He was reluctant at first but he explored your skin like a sailor. He jumped from places to place, and all the while, one hand was fiddling with your nipples.

You weren’t standing in your place while of it was happening. You grabbed Frankie by his shorts and pulled them down. His undcercumcised dick sprang from its place and you pulled it closer.

Frankie lurched above you and carefully undressed your shirt. His mouth draw over you and kissed you. For an amateur, he seemed to be adept at the stuff. His hands roamed below and removed your undergarments as well.

“I never thought you like boys.”

“I never thought I would lose my virginity to you.”

You kissed him in his neck. He bare and unprepared so he moaned in the most passionate way you could imagine.

“Be careful, mo- I mean your mom is downstairs.”

“Okay.”

Frankie’s head looked down. He saw his prey. Invulnerable and dry, he pounced on it with his wet mouth. He started by licking the head and gradually englufing your dick downwards. His head bobbed up and down while his tongue circled your dick like a snake.

“Unggghhh...” You moaned. Ian’s body was firing sense of pleasure everywhere. You never thought you could feel this satisfied your whole life.

“Ahhhh...” You moaned in a half shout and half whisper. Your cum spurt itself inside Frankie’s wet mouth.

“Th- That was good.” You said.

“More than good. Now flip over.”

The pleasure dulled your senses and made you complacent. You obediently flipped over and exposed your virgin bubble butt.

“Fuck me! Fuck me raw!”

And he did not. He had a hidden stash of lube on one side of his bed and slathered a lob in his dick and your asshole. The slick feeling made the ebbing pleasure fire back again.

Carefully, Frankie positioned his dick and inserted it. You butt felt tight and the feeling of something going inside is making it tighter. You squeezed your butthole and that seemed to have pleasured Frankie quite well. He pulled his dick and inserted it again. He rammed you again and again until you felt a hot goopy liquid fill you on the inside.

“Mnggngggg...” He moaned.

He pulled out his dick and both of you sprawled on the bed with lingering kisses between you.

“You know, I never said it but I think you’re really cute.” Frankie said. It’s true. Ian was indeed an angelic cutie pie. A golden matte of hair and sweet rosy cheeks are characteristics of the good old suburban kid.

“You’re quite cute yourself.” That’s a lie. A lie that you’ll pass for now. “I’m going to clean myself and how about we watch a movie?”

“That sounds nice.”

You have the following choices:

1. During the Movie

2. You're body suddenly wakes up

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 possess_manes (UN: space_man2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/2567016-You-invited-me