*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953636-Not-So-Little-Brothers-Return/cid/1665436-Some-Brother-Pairs-to-get-you-started
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1953636
Younger brothers are back and bigger than ever!
This choice: Modern-day Original Character Brothers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Some Brother Pairs to get you started

    by: citywalker
Here's some characters I've come up with. Feel free to add your own!

1) Jeremy (13) and Austin (9). Austin has always felt that his older brother Jeremy is a bit of a bully. He uses his age and size advantage to force him into doing things he doesn't want to do, and to always get his way. Since Jeremy became a teenager, it's gotten even more stand-offish. However, Austin's life is about to change when, while walking home from school one day, he finds a glowing rock on the ground, a rock that seems to have some interesting effects on him...

2) Collin (16) and Cody (14). Collin and Cody are as close as two brothers could be. Not only are they each other's best friends, but they also each have a slight crush on the other, though neither have the courage to admit it. When they take a mini-vacation together though and share a bed because of it, they end up exploring their feelings with each other, and discover that they have a certain chemistry together... a growing chemistry, if you will...

3) Patrick (17), Nick (12), and Nate (12). Patrick knew this his twin younger brothers Nick and Nate were actually adopted, but he nor anyone else in his family ever really knew the truth of where they actually came from. On the twins' twelfth birthday, when they suddenly start to sprout up at a rapid pace, Patrick discovers he's in for quite an interesting and hair-raising experience...

You have the following choices:

1. Jeremy and Austin

*Noteb*
2. Collin and Cody

3. Patrick, Nick, and Nate

4. Ray and Mike-Complete Opposites

5. Even more choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953636-Not-So-Little-Brothers-Return/cid/1665436-Some-Brother-Pairs-to-get-you-started