*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954148-Mating-Season-Beast-Boy-in-Heat/cid/1667623-Kitten-lolwut
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1954148
Beast Boy has always been a bit desperate for female attention. Well, now he's got it.
This choice: Kitten (lolwut)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kitten (lolwut)

    by: EvilFuzzy9
Kitten, the pretty, blonde, but bratty daughter of small time supervillain Killer Moth was wailing delightedly as the man she had secretly adored for so long, after whom she had shamefully lusted even before she made Robin go with her to the prom, had his way with her and dominated her.

She wiggled her hips, mewling lewdly, delightedly as the godly stud mounted her, shoved his enormous cock deep into her pussy. "Oh!" she cried, "Oh! Yes!" she moaned again and again, eyes rolling up into the back of her head, tongue lolling out of her mouth, cheeks flushing bright scarlet, as her beloved drove his manhood into her again and again, making her wail and scream in the ecstasy of orgasm with every earthshaking thrust.

"Oh god!" she shrieked, arching her back even as he drove her modest, perky breasts deeper and harder into the mattress with every loud smack of his pelvis against her booty, slapping her soft, round buttocks with the flat of his hand to punctuate every thrust into her. "You're incredible! You're a god!" she cried time and again as he fucked her.

Kitten sang his praises without end as he fucked her, going for what felt like hours without stopping, without breaking rhythm. His manhood kissed her womb so many times, filled up her with his seed over and over again, yet still she begged ever for more, for harder, for faster, for deeper. She needed him inside her, needed to feel his manhood melding into her blossom. This was the only time she felt alive, the only time she felt like she had a purpose in life.

She existed to be fucked by him, she was certain, to bear his children again and again until she could simply bear him no more. And what would happen after that, she did not care, so long as she had the here and the now of being fucked by him.

"Beast Boy!" she screamed. "Oh, Beast Boy!" she shouted, panting and moaning as she came again and again just from the feeling of his penis inside her, just from the touch of his hands on her body. "I love you!" she declared boldly, without shame or hesitation. "I need you inside me! Please! Fuck me! Rape me! Mount me and pound me and use me for your pleasure!" she begged him. "I want to have your babies! Your beautiful, green, shapeshifting babies!"

Beast Boy, tall, broad-shouldered, with long, powerful arms, a bulging, muscular chest, and a dick that could bat a grand slam, simply smirked the tiniest bit, waggling his eyebrows in a way that drove all the ladies wild.

"Oh yeah, baby," he said suavely, suggestively, his voice smooth as velvet and rich as Swiss chocolate, "Lemme get a nice, long look at that fine, tight booty."

Kitten moaned delightedly, gasping for air as he fucked her even harder, beating her arms up and down for some way to express the unimaginable ecstasy going through her body as he drilled her cunt.

"Mmm," purred Beast Boy, causing Kitten to melt beneath him. "So tight, baby," he groaned, spanking her sharply as he thrust again into her pussy. Kitten let out a lewd, piteous mewl, and Beast Boy smirked. "Oh yeah," he said. "You like that, don'cha, Kitten?"

He came inside her, one last time, the most powerful ejaculation yet, and everything went white. Stars burst in Beast Boy's vision, burning themselves directly into his brain. Then everything went black.

Beast Boy opened his eyes with a start, feeling the wet, sticky warmth in his pajamas. But was that all he noticed?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes, that was all

2. No, someone was knocking on his bedroom door

*Noteb*
3. No, somebody was in his bed with him...!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954148-Mating-Season-Beast-Boy-in-Heat/cid/1667623-Kitten-lolwut