*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958714-Monster-Musume-Sexy-Harem-interactive/cid/2344920-Interviewing-for-a-Dungeon-Master
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1958714
Monster Girls make everything better!
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Interviewing for a Dungeon Master!

    by: FlashWally22
Kimihito looked across from him with half lidded eyes of disbelief, "Are you kidding me?"

Across from him was a red haired and pink tailed Limia, "Nope darling-kun, I am not kidding you."

Kimihito looked to his left to see Smith with a small smile, "Sorry, but you have to hire someone who your dungeon. And, for some reason none of the male monsters want to put in applications."

Sighing Kimihito looked at the resume that the Limia presented him, "Alright, Miia is it? Why did you put in for an application for my dungeon?"

Tapping her chin she said after a short hum in thought, "Well, I kinda liked the fact that there is free room and board. As well as an unlimited supply of food."

Nodding Kimihito pulled out a stone and placed it on the table, "As you know, I drew from the Goblet of Fate the fate of Dungeon Master. Meaning that I have to open a dungeon in the next three years or be killed by a hero. Once I open a dungeon then I will have reincarnation abilities as well as the monsters that I hire. Being able to respawn to be cut down again and again by adventurers. Some Dungeon Masters try to go for the Hero route and end their lot in life by invading with a monster army. I personally don't know if there is an afterlife, what I do know is that I can always respawn if I make a dungeon for the local folk and invite adventurers to invade my home. That means I need to hire monsters that are okay with respawning time and time again. Most monsters want to get life over with and join one of those Hero route Crazy Dungeon Masters. But, I can't hire those guys. So, Are you sure you don't want to slay all of humanity?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958714-Monster-Musume-Sexy-Harem-interactive/cid/2344920-Interviewing-for-a-Dungeon-Master