*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1750986-On-Kimmys-Bed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
This choice: 1 INCH!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On Kimmy's Bed

    by: ReducedExpectations
"GOD, I MUST LOOK SO HUGE TO YOU RIGHT NOW!" The Asian beauty whispers down to you. She lets out a small shudder and a giggle, almost as if she's letting the whole situation sink in to her. All you can do is stare up helplessly and hope your humongous friend is feeling generous enough not to hurt you as you stand in her palm. She readjusts her glasses and bites her lip. "SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE THE EXPERIMENT IS GOING WELL... I MEAN YOU'RE STILL ALIVE AND ALL. AN INCH IS A LITTLE SMALLER THAN WHAT I WAS GOING FOR, YOU MUST HAVE DRANK A LOT IN THAT ONE SIP." She bends down to pick the still half-full glass off of her table and waves it in front of you, smiling. "THANK GOD YOU DIDN'T DOWN THE WHOLE DRINK, OR I'D HAVE LOST YOU IN THE CARPET FOREVER! YOU WOULD HAVE SPENT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE DOWN THERE MICROSCOPIC, LIVING OFF OF BACTERIA AND PRAYING I DON'T STEP ON YOU WITH MY DAINTY FEET!" You shudder to think of what could have been, the color draining from your face as you realize how close you were to becoming nothing but a dust mite on the floor of your cute friend. She sees your reaction and laughs, startling you a bit. "I'M ONLY KIDDING! I DON'T KNOW HOW SMALL YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN, BUT IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANYWHERE NEAR AS TINY AS THAT... AT LEAST NOT WITH THE MIXTURE I'VE MADE SO FAR. I THINK THE SMALLEST YOU COULD HAVE BEEN WAS LIKE A QUARTER INCH. THE SAME AS THOSE PEOPLE IN "HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS"." You didn't really need a comparison, just seeing how big her face looked compared to your tiny body is breathtaking enough. Kim lowers another finger to toy around with you a bit, and you don't even try to move away from it, you just let the huge finger stroke your ridiculously small body a few times before she gets tired of it. "YOU KNOW, I'VE ALWAYS LIKED THINGS WHEN THEY WERE SMALLER. WHO KNEW THAT COULD WORK FOR PEOPLE TOO? YOU'RE REALLY CUTE LIKE THAT." You took the compliment for what it was worth but stil lthought the whole situation you were in was incredibly surreal. "HOLD ON, I WANT TO SEE YOU IN SOME BETTER LIGHT... BESIDES, WE DON'T NEED TO DO ANOTHER EXPERIMENT FOR A WHILE. I WANT TO SEE HOW WELL YOU REACT TO THE SUDDEN SIZE CHANGE." Her huge fingers curl up around you and trap your miniscule body in her palm. You are sealed in a warm ball of flesh, held safe by Kim's soft pillars of skin. You hear her talk to herself as she decides just what to do with you "HMMM I COULD PUT YOU ON THE DESK BUT IT'S SO CLUTTERED... I COULD PUT YOU BACK ON THE FLOOR, BUT YOU COULD GET STEPPED ON... AHA!" The palm opens up and Kim's cute face beams down at you as she says "I THINK THIS WILL BE MORE COMFORTABLE THAN ON A TABLE OR UNDER SOME MICROSCOPE." She then unceremoniously tilts her hand and giggles as your body tumbles off of her palm and into a free fall... right over her bed.

Your body comes crashing down on the soft surface below, and you bounce a few times before coming to rest on the gigantic (but soft) comforter. You only have a few minutes to rest before you see the giant girl lift her shirt over her head, exposing her small black bra. "LET'S HAVE SOME FUN, MY LITTLE SPECIMEN." You don't like the look she gives you as she emphasizes just how small you are compared to her. But you are too distracted with her next action: Taking her pants off. She's stripped down to nothing but her underwear in front of you, her thick glasses still affixed to her pretty face as she turns around. Why is she turning around? Oh no. "INCOMING, TINY!" Her ass slowly lowers itself onto the bed, and she slowly raises and lifts it, teasing you as you panic. Not wanting to be crushed by your gigantic friend's equally gigantic ass, you scramble over the wrinkles of the blanket to try and find relative safetly. The huge mass of fatty flesh and thin fabric is coming down fast now as you hear the goddess laugh from the fun she's having. You make one final dive as behind you, you feel the earth cave in under the weight of the giant girl. The ground beneath you slants down and you fall from your feet, tumbling head to toe until you faceplant into a wall of warm, soft flesh. Your contact makes the giantess laugh out loud and from above you hear "HA! I FELT THAT! OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SO CUTE BUMPING INTO MY BUTT LIKE THAT, IT FELT LIKE A BUG LANDING THERE! GOOD THING YOU WERE SO FAST, OR I WOULD HAVE ENDED THIS EXPERIMENT PRETTY QUICKLY... BUT PRETTY FITTING." You step away from her, and look up to see the huge body of your nerdy Asian friend twisting to get a better look at you. She smiles as her eyes make contact with your tiny body on her bed and she waves to you "I SEE YOU THERE! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD SPORT ABOUT ALL THIS... ME SHRINKING YOU TO A BUG STUFF... I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK TO NORMAL SIZE. OR ACTUALLY..." She takes her glasses off and looks back down at you, placing her lenses down near your tiny body. "MAYBE I'LL GIVE YOU A LITTLE 'THANK YOU' RIGHT NOW..." And to your surprise she...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1750986-On-Kimmys-Bed