*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1687396-Kimmy---The-Asian-biology-major
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
This choice: Kimmy - The Asian biology major  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kimmy - The Asian biology major

    by: ReducedExpectations
You ring the bell and in a few seconds, the door to the apartment opens. "Hiya!" Kimmy says as she gets you in a big hug and brings you into her dorm. Her eyes seemed to sparkle behind her thick glasses as she excitedly hurried you into her living room. "Come on, come on, you're going to love this!" The entire room is filled with paintings and posters of anatomy drawings (like you'd see in a textbook on dissections). Kim was a friend of yours since high school, and you were both excited to find out you'd be going to the same college. She was pretty involved in her studies, spending most of her time in the Bio lab with insects and mice. She had a thing for small creatures, and even had a bug collection growing up. Her major let her keep playing around with the little things and she told you a few times it made her feel huge to be surrounded by tiny bugs all the time. She was in relaxed clothing, just a tank top and shorts. Her long back hair flowing to and fro as she walked over to the other side of the room. "So what was this you had to show me?" You say as she returns with a glass filled with what looks like soda. "I'll explain it in a second. But first, have a drink, and stand right... there!" She points to a spot of the carpet that's a little darker than the rest, and she skips towards her bedroom. "I'll be right back, don't move a muscle!" She goes into the back room of her apartment and you sip the drink. It's pretty good, it tastes almost like Dr. Pepper, but it's fizzing a lot more. You go to sit down on her couch, but feel the earth rising around you. the glass table in front of you seems to be getting higher and higher, reaching your knees, then your chest, and soon you're looking up at the table from underneath. "Oh my god, I'm shrinking! I'm actually shrinking!" You start to panic to yourself as the world continues to get larger and larger around your little body. The carpet you were in begins to seperate and you feel yourself sinking into it. When you finally stop shrinking, you look around and notice that the fibers of the carpet almost look like trees to you. You've just shrunk down to a ridiculously small size in the carpet of your best friend's apartment! Just when you start thinking that it could actually be kind of cool, you feel tremors from beneath you toss your body around. You hold on to one of the massive fibers for support as the earthquakes get louder and rougher. A large shadow looms over you, and you see a massive entity, almost the size of a space station head down towards you. You can't quite make it out until you see it spread out into five massive ends moving on their own. "Holy crap... that's Kim's HAND!" You shake in fear as the massive hand reaches down towards the carpet in your location. Just when you think it's going to smoosh you out of existance, two fingers extend and spread the carpet fibers above you. From the world above you see a gigantic head lean in towards you. Kimmy has a device on her head that looks like a helmet with a microscope attached to it. You see the eyepiece begin to whir and focus in on you and a giant smile appears on the face of this Asian goddess. A giggle escapes her lips which sends booming sound waves almost knocking you off your feet. "IT WORKED! YOU'RE LIKE A BUG NOW! I CAN'T WAIT TO ADD YOU TO MY COLLECTION, LITTLE GUY!" Another enormous hand reaches down at you holding a gargantuan pair of tweezers aimed directly towards you. You hold your hands over your head in a futile attempt to protect yourself as you feel the metal grab you from the sides and gently lift you up towards the sky. You are released from the tweezers and dropped onto the palm of your friend, which is the size of several football fields. She looks down at you, removing the helmet from her eyes and begins laughing again. "WELL, C'MON, SAY SOMETHING! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THAT TEENY TINY!" Her eyes are staring down at you and squinting, as if she wants to see how much of you is visible without her equipment. You stammer up at her "K...Kim! What did you do to me? How small am I?!" She leans in close and whispers to you, her breath zooming around your body, "YOU SHOULD BE NO MORE THAN...

You have the following choices:

1. 2 INCHES!

2. 1 INCH!

3. A HALF AN INCH!

4. A QUARTER OF AN INCH!

5. AN EIGHTH OF AN INCH!!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1687396-Kimmy---The-Asian-biology-major