*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1768588-Roleplay-with-the-Genie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
This choice: A Genie Outfit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Roleplay with the Genie

    by: ReducedExpectations
Her arm comes into your view and to your surprise she's holding a clothing hanger. Hanging off of the wire support between her fingers is a mass of thin pink fabric, nothing but a bra and a short skirt, with an extra piece of cloth for a veil. You recognize it immediately, she wore it a few years ago for halloween. It's a genie costume! You start to get excited, thinking of all the fun you could have with that, and it looks like Annie wants to have a go right now. "GIVE ME A SECOND WHILE I CHANGE... I'LL NEED TO GET INTO CHARACTER... THAT IS, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A LITTLE WHILE?" You nod up and down as hard as you can,
and Annie smiles, blowing you a kiss as she reaches down for you and lays her hand palm up. You don't even hesitate and jump into the massive hand, allowing her to give you a short ride to her dresser across the room. The top of the dresser is level with her breasts, and she tilts her hand, allowing you to slide off and onto the surface. Her huge face fills your vision as she whispers onto your little body, "OKAY, NOW REMEMBER. YOU'RE THE MASTER, AND I'LL BE THE POWERFUL GENIE. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!" She stomps away, running into the closet with her clothes, leaving you alone and in anticipation for a few long minutes. You walk around the dresser top and look at her family photos, including one of her sister, Meena. You wouldn't want to run into Meena at this size, she's always had a thing against you, since you and Annie have become friends. She's just as smart as Annie, but talks down to you and is always snotty. You could imagine how much fun she'd have teasing you when you were small enough to be her doll. Even the photo of her is larger than you now. You become so engrossed in thought that you are startled when you hear a booming voice from behind you. "HELLO, MASTER." You spin around and your jaw hits the floor as you gaze at the beautiful form of Annamika, the Genie. She's wearing nothing underneath the costume with the exception of a pair of silk black panties, showing off as much of her smooth brown skin as possible, with her hair flowing over her shoulders. She's got the pink veil covering her mouth, but you can still see her huge smile shining through it. The cloth against her skin is so thin, it's practically non-existant. You've never been more turned on in your life. "MASTER, WHERE HAVE YOU HIDDEN MY LAMP?" You regain your composure and try and stay in character as the goddess standing before you raises an eyebrow, looking for an answer. "I've got the lamp hidden in a special place, you don't need to see it. Now... why don't you do a little striptease for me?" Annie stands up and sighs saying "MASTER, I CAN'T FULFILL ANY WISHES UNLESS YOU TELL ME WHERE MY LAMP IS. DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY, YOU WON'T LIKE THAT." You shout up at her, still in character, "Oh yeah? I'm your master, that means you obey me! I make the wishes, I have all the power!" "OH REALLY?!" She booms down on you and waves her hands over you. She imitates the sound of wind blowing with her mouth and blows her hot breath all around you. "I'LL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH AN ALL POWERFUL GENIE! I WILL SHRINK YOU TO A LITTLE MOUSE ON THE GROUND!" One of her hands wraps around you gently, and she waves her hand around, making strange noises with her mouth, before depositing you softly on the carpet.

"THERE, THAT SHOULD TEACH YOU FOR ABUSING ME, MASTER. NOW YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A TINY LITTLE DOLL, AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH YOU." You play along, shouting up at her, "Genie! That's enough! Change me back this instant!" She laughs a booming laugh and says down to you "OH, MASTER. YOU'RE TOO TINY TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW... I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY WITH YOU." She steps over you, letting the long dress carry over you, almost knocking you over. You are surrounded by nothing but cloth and the scent of your beautiful giant girlfriend. She turns around quickly, placing each of her feet on one side of your body. You can feel her toes wiggle against the carpet next to you and hear her giggle all around as she proudly stands over you with her hands on her hips. "I MUST LOOK SO MASSIVE FROM DOWN THERE, LITTLE MASTER. ACTUALLY, ALL OF THIS SHOULD LOOK MASSIVE. THE BED, THE ROOM, EVEN MY SHOES." She taps her chin and bends down to pretend she's deep in thought. "YOU KNOW, YOU'VE KEPT ME LOCKED UP IN SUCH A TIGHT, HOT LAMP FOR SO LONG, MAYBE IT'S TIME I MADE YOU FEEL A LITTLE CRAMPED. I COULD MAKE YOU LIVE IN ONE OF MY SHOES, WITH NOTHING BUT THE SMELL OF MY TOE SWEAT AND MY PERFUME TO KEEP YOU COMPANY..." You feel yourself getting rock hard the more she talks. But you don't do anything about it, you just stare up and let the gorgeous Indian goddess do her thing. She is really getting into the character, and you don't want to do anything to interrupt her. She shakes her head and says "NO. THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH OF A TREAT FOR YOU, WOULDN'T IT? TO BE SURROUNDED BY THE ESSENCE OF MY BIG, SEXY FEET. WHY, YOU'RE GETTING AROUSED JUST BEING DOWN ON THE FLOOR NEXT TO MY POWERFUL TOES, AREN'T YOU?" You stood in place, petrified out of fear and pleasure mixed together, as Annie reached down with a long, slender finger and stroked it down your body. She moved slowly and gently enough not to knock you over or cause you any pain, but when she reached your penis, now standing sharply at attention, she hovered around it for a bit, batting it from side to side. You felt like you were going to explode, just from the touch of her gigantic fingertip. Just when you think you can't take any more pleasure, she retreats, leaving you teased and abandoned. She laughs and says very coldly, "YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH WISHES COME TRUE. IT'S TIME FOR ME TO BE IN CONTROL. AND THAT MEANS I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL WISH TO ASK OF YOU..." She stands back up to her full height and raises her hands to the sky, pretending to summon allmighty power to do her bidding. She points down at you and makes the same blowing sounds from when she first used her "powers" in the game to turn you into a doll. She smiles as she says "WELL, TINY MASTER. MY WISH IS A SIMPLE ONE: YOU ARE TO SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY..."

You have the following choices:

1. "WORSHIPPING ME!"

*Noteb*
2. "ENTERTAINING ME!"

*Noteb*
3. "... PLEASURING ME."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1768588-Roleplay-with-the-Genie