*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Worshipping Annie
  2. Roleplay with the Genie
  3. Her Toy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1775919-Worshipping-Annie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
This choice: "WORSHIPPING ME!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Worshipping Annie

    by: ReducedExpectations
Annie bends down and lays a palm flat open for you to climb onto. "HOP ON, LITTLE SLAVE. I HAVE JUST THE JOB FOR YOU." You waste no time and hurry to climb over the soft brown flesh of your girlfriend's hand, eagerly sitting in the center of her palm. You take in the smell of lotion and sweat around you as the hand is slowly lifted up to about her naval level. She lays down on her bed, poking you gently with her index finger of her free hand and places you on the nightstand to her left. She leans over your tiny body and says "OH MASTER, YOU LOOK SO CUTE DOWN THERE. NO BIGGER THAN THE SIZE OF MY LITTLEST FINGER. IT GIVES ME THE BEST IDEA. YOUR FIRST TASK WILL BE TO WORSHIP MY BEAUTIFUL FINGERS. MASSAGE THEM, KISS THEM, LOVE THEM WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT. AND IF YOU DO A GOOD JOB, THERE MAY JUST BE A REWARD IN STORE FOR YOU... NOW HOP TO IT!" You love how into the fantasy Annie is getting and wait for her huge hand to lower to your level. She drops it onto the tabletop with her palm facing down and lays back, awaiting your worship. You walk over to her massive thumb and start rubbing your hands around the firm brown skin on her fingertip. "MMM... THAT'S RIGHT, MY LITTLE MASTER. A LITTLE HARDER, IT FEELS SO GOOD." She is closing her eyes and giggling to herself, no doubt running through all the insane scenarios she can put you through as her tiny little boyfriend. You continue to rub the skin with both hands, but you are caught off guard by the sight of her feet in the distance. They look so pretty, wiggling as Annie relaxes on the bed. You can't wait for a chance to be with them again, feeling the soft wrinkly soles under your hands again. Of course, this time they'd be much bigger than you, but you longed to be with her sexy toes at this size, truly worshipping her from the ground up. You become so engrossed in thought, however, that you don't see the shadow looming over you as Annie lifts up her thumb slightly and traps you underneath it! You can't move from beneath the huge appendage as Annie leans back over your tiny body and gives you a playful, but still slightly annoyed smirk.

"WHAT'S THIS? YOU SEEM TO BE A LITTLE PREOCCUPIED WITH MY FEET, HMM? YOU'RE SLACKING ON THE TASK AT HAND... SO TO SPEAK. MAYBE YOU NEED A LITTLE INCENTIVE TO HELP YOU CONCENTRATE." She lifts the hand off of the table, allowing you to breath as her huge body rises off of the bed and slowly stomps into the other room. You don't know what she's thinking until you hear her dragging the huge machinery behind her. She's brought the shrink ray into the bedroom! She can't possibly be looking to make you any smaller, can she?! She positions the barrel of the gun to face your miniscule body and lays back down in her resting position. "THERE. MAYBE THIS WILL HELP YOU FOCUS. IF YOU DON'T GIVE ALL THAT YOU HAVE INTO WORSHIPPING MY FINGERS, I'LL USE MY 'MAGIC' TO SHRINK YOU DOWN EVEN SMALLER. YOU'RE ONLY WHAT... FOUR INCHES TALL NOW? WHAT WOULD IT BE LIKE TO BE SHRUNK DOWN TO THE SIZE OF A GRAIN OF SAND... I COULD LOSE YOUR INSIGNIFICANT BODY UNDER MY NAIL, LIKE A PIECE OF DIRT. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?" While the idea of being that small is actually kind of exciting, you don't like the idea of being lost on your giant girlfriend's body, and shake your head furiously back and forth. Her massive hand lays down again waiting for you to give it some attention, and this time you run to the index finger, and begin massaging with all your might. You kiss, hug and worship her fingers, causing her to smile proudly at her little servant. "VERY GOOD... I APPRECIATE THE KISSES... MAKE SURE YOU GET UNDER THE NAILS TOO... UNLESS YOU WANT TO JOIN THE LITTLE GERMS HIDING BETWEEN MY SKIN AND NAILS..." You are turned on by how powerful she's acting, but at the same time fear for your own safety! You make sure to clean out every crevice of her fingernails, scooping out the miniscule amounts of dirt and grime, before moving onto the next finger. You finally make it to the pinkie and you realize that she was right... you're about the same size as it. You wrap your arms around the massive tree trunk of a finger and start humping into it. You kiss the skin and press your face into it, enjoying the feeling of truly embracing a goddess. You continue to grind up against the skin on her hand until your huge girlfriend lifts the finger up and you come tumbling off of it, back onto the solid ground of the end table. She lifts her hand up and says "ALRIGHT, THAT'S ENOUGH, LITTLE GUY. I CAN TELL YOU WERE REALLY GIVING IT EVERYTHING YOU HAD." She studies her fingers, making sure they are clean enough for you to have passed your test. She gives a sigh and says "WELL LITTLE MASTER... AFTER SEEING HOW YOU'VE PERFORMED YOUR FIRST TASK AS MY NEW LITTLE SLAVE..."

You have the following choices:

1. "YOU DESERVE A REWARD."

2. "YOU NEED TO BE SMALLER."

*Noteb*
3. "YOU MUST CONTINUE TO SHOW YOUR WORSHIP."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1775919-Worshipping-Annie