*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1689298-Goats-for-Breakfast
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1961420
An entire town gets ripped from the earth by six giant gods and carried home for fun
This choice: Rex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Goats for Breakfast

    by: Deanthrocyte1
Derrick sneaks around the massive sole and sees the giant laying before him. He is muscular and smooth, with a heavy chin and messy brown hair held back by a crown of golden leaves. He's wearing only a sash around his waist, so Derrick can see the manly member of this giant. He doesn't seem to notice as he rests his left hand on his six-pack, letting his rings glimmer in the bright light. With his other hand, he lowers another bleating goat towards his open mouth. He sets it down on his tongue before closing his lips. He smiles, feeling the tiny beast being rolled around on his tongue. Then with a loud gulp, Derrick sees no more sign of his goats except a bulge sliding down the giant's throat and into his stomach.

The giant licks his lips, satisfied at his meal despite the work Derrick did to maintain the flock, now residing in his belly. Then he...

You have the following choices:

1. Picks up Derrick, thinking he's another delicious goat

2. Sees Derrick

*Noteb*
3. Turns around and takes a nap

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1689298-Goats-for-Breakfast