*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wee Mortal Man
  2. Goats for Breakfast
  3. Derrick the farmer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1751889-Wee-Mortal-Man
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1961420
An entire town gets ripped from the earth by six giant gods and carried home for fun
This choice: Sees Derrick  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wee Mortal Man

    by: Deanthrocyte1
As Derrick watches the giant god swallowing the last of his goats, he made eye contact with him. A slight smile crosses his face as he leans forwards. Derrick's view gets lessened by the giant's foot but more of his body and suddenly, his hand. Large fingers wrap around him as he runs to escape. With tiny man in hand, he gets carried out of the house and before the brilliant splendor of the mighty giant god.

"Hello, tiny mortal." he says as he opens his palm for Derrick to tumble into its creases. "My name is Rex and this is my kingdom. Who are you?"

"My name is Derrick, I'm a farmer. Or I guess I was. I don't know how I got here and I don't have much of anything now since you ate my goats."

"Those were yours?" Rex smiles with a near shocked expression though from his eyes it appears slightly insincere. "Well, a king like me needs a king-sized meal. And those goats are still in there, tumbling around inside my stomach." He rubs his six pack. "They were delicious going down..."

With Derrick before his magnificence, Rex...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Asks Derrick questions about his little world

*Noteb*
2. Needs a little human to worship him

3. Saves Derrick for later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1751889-Wee-Mortal-Man