*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Derrick the farmer
  2. Catch of the Titans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1689292-Derrick-the-farmer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1961420
An entire town gets ripped from the earth by six giant gods and carried home for fun
This choice: Derrick the farmer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Derrick the farmer

    by: Deanthrocyte1
Derrick rolls out of his bed. Morning starts early for him, but it comes without joy. He only has enough bread for the morning, but after he sells some of his goat cheese and extra grain, he might get something more palatable for dinner. He enters the kitchen and pulls off some crusts of yesterday's bread. As he nibbles on the hardened crusts, he hears only the faint sound of his goats. They should be louder because the pen is outside of the kitchen, but the bleating is fainter than usual. He looks out the window. He can't see much of anything besides bright glowing fog.

Suddenly, half of the kitchen collapses to the right of Derrick. Shocked he turns around to see a massive giant foot, sole facing towards him. Derrick looks up through the hole to see five massive toes, the big one has a shining gold ring around it. He looks from behind it to see whoever owns this foot is swallowing his goats alive one by one.

What he doesn't know is he's before one of the giant gods:

You have the following choices:

1. Rex

2. Pugna

3. Solas

4. Kyria

5. One of the other two goddesses

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1689292-Derrick-the-farmer