*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the Stink Hotel!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961746-Stinky-Heaven/cid/1691572-Welcome-to-the-Stink-Hotel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1961746
Ever want to sniff your favourite anime and game characters then come to this story.
Chapter #1

Welcome to the Stink Hotel!

    by: The Stink Sniffer
Your name is Cody your an 18 year old guy, who is currently unemployed and got no girlfriend. You would love to find one but you don't know if they would ever be into your stink fetish or if they ever found out they would want to get a way from you or not. Only hope is to fine that girl that would be into you no matter what, but you feel as the would be impossible to fine nowadays.

As you continue to walk in the streets you step on a piece of paper, as you look at your feet picking it up and having a look at it.

"Stink Hotel. The Best place to cover your stink fetish needs where you get to meet your favourite game and anime characters and get to full fill your fetish and pleasures that you have always wanted."


This looks very interesting to you as it was just what you have always wanted, and now you can do it with your favourite characters from video games and anime it just got better. As there is no need to go and find it as you look up and see this massive hotel that is well over 1000 feet tall, as you can see the name on it is called "Stink Hotel" which is where you hope to head to.

You walk into the door, as you do it looks like as if the doors opened on their, own as you walk you see to ladies standing there wearing maid outfits, as they lean towards you planting their lips on both of your kisses giving you a small peck, before stand up straight again.

Ladies: Welcome to Stink Hotel enjoy your stay.

As you look at both at them, blushing a tiny bit from their kiss as you nod at them.

You: Thank you.

As the nod back allowing you to continue to walk to the a counter as you see another girl behind it. This one happens to wear a nurse costume. As you go to speak to her.

You: Too late for halloween isn't it?

Saying as a joke, the girl in the nurse costume gives out a cute giggle before responding.

Nurse: No. Every employee here are girls and we like to dress up in cosplay so thats why you might be seeing me as a nurse, I know it looks bad on me but I thought it looked cute on me.

You: And it does, it doesn't look bad at all. It looks great on you.

You say making the nurse blush.

Nurse: Umm.... Thank you... Anyways, welcome to Stink Hotel where you to full fill your stink fetishes and pleasures, sign here and go to the elevator over there.

Saying pointing opposite to her, as you look that way and see a elevator, then looks back at the Nurse. Nodding at her getting a pen and writing your name down. As you give her a smile, in which she does back.

You walk away from the counter, and head to the elevator it automatically opens it up allowing you to walk it as it closes. You see to your right another girl, this one is wearing a catgirl costume.

You: Cute costume.

The Catgirl blushes.

Catgirl: Thank you.

Saying as she lifts her butt leaning towards your direction and then relaxes her butt into her previous, leaving you wondering what she was hoping to accomplish. But then a stench hits you, it becomes stronger and worst, getting a strong smell of rotten eggs. You look over to the cat girl.

Catgirl: Was it good?

Saying that making you blush, as you nod saying yes.

Catgirl: Well good, always good to fine someone liking my farts. But unfortunately most people that come here are only here for the characters from the games and anime and don't care about my stink.

You: Well I kinda enjoyed it, to be honest I wish I could smell more it.

Catgirl: Really?!?!?

You continue to blush more making your face more red, seeing this.

Catgirl: Well.... in this elevator you get to choose to go into your favourite game or anime and get to meet your favourite characters.. But if you want maybe I could full fill your fetishes for you instead. What do you say?

Saying as she shows you the choices of anime and games as well as her floor which would lead into her room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Catgirl's Room

2. Anime choices

3. Video Game Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Stink Sniffer (UN: kentasmeller at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Stink Sniffer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961746-Stinky-Heaven/cid/1691572-Welcome-to-the-Stink-Hotel