*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961748-The-Stinking-Dead
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961748
Pretty much just a Parody of the walking dead, with stink instead of bite.

Pretty much just a Parody of the walking dead, with stink instead of bite.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are somehow caught, in this stinky apocalypse where these Zombies aren't walkers but stinkers they have no interest in feeding until their bellies a full or clawing someone's stomach into pieces, their interesting in torturing you with their stink, farting up your nose until your lungs are filled with foul dead gas, or making you sniff their body odour until you suffocate to death, and turn you into one of their own, can you fun other survivors and stay alive long enough to find hope in this stinky world or become a Stinker.

Rules:
1. Swearing is allowed
2. There can be a little bit of gore but not much, remember these are stinkers and not walkers so they aren't into much of biting or clawing.
3. Butt vore is allowed, no mouth vote at all.
4. Use a lot of stinks not just farting.
5. The character can die or turn into a stinker (Which also means a chapter game over), but make sure the character is at least 5-7 chapters in before making deaths and give the character options to save his life rather giving him one choose that leads into death.
6. Just like stinky heaven please message me the chapter beforehand so I don't have to hunt down the chapter and have to edit it and delete it.
7. Have a great stinking time.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961748-The-Stinking-Dead