*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962215-Big-Time-Rush-Muscle-Growth-Sequence/cid/1692372-The-beggining
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1962215
Chose one of the boys on BTR to experience random muscle growth spurts.
Chapter #1

The beggining

    by: kittme
The boys entered the apartment, tired of their reharsal. Kendall made his way to the fridge to get something to drink while the others sat down on the orange couch, panting heavily trying to catch their breaths. The blond suddenly noticed a note from his mom saying. 'Sorry guys, took Katie to the hospital. Couldn't find the soda you guys like on the supermarket. Hope you like the one I bought. Love mom.' Kendall then opened the fridge and took four bottles of a soda named "No Pain, No Gain" and threw one to each of his friends. They opened it at the same time and drank the whole content in one movement.

"Hey, this thing is great!" Exclaimed James feeling a rush of energy run through his veins. It was so strong that he actually stood up and went to his room to change into his gym clothes.

"Indeed, this is the best thing I've ever put in my mouth." Carlos complimented going over the fridge to get another bottle. "Any of you guys want more?"

"I do." Logan said clearly enjoying the rush of strengh on his body. He never felt so powerful in his whole life, and if he had to drink everyday to keep this kind of feeling, he would certainly turn it into a routine.

"No, thanks. I'm ok for now." Kendall on the other side was satisfied. He felt strong at thet time and it felt great. "I think I'm going to the pool. It's kinda hot in here."

Then James entered the room with a white tank top and gym shorts, grabbing another bottle before making his way to the gym. Carlos and Logan sighed afer they finished drinking their second bottle. And then, they all started sweating for no apparent reason. But it was stronger in one of them. This one was...

You have the following choices:

1. Carlos

2. James

3. Kendall

4. Logan

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittme (UN: kittme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962215-Big-Time-Rush-Muscle-Growth-Sequence/cid/1692372-The-beggining