*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Criminal investigation
  2. Transformation cop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962645-TFPD-Transformation-Police-Department/cid/2239346-Criminal-investigation
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1962645
Transformation in a dark world of vice, violence, and villainry.
This choice: Criminal investigation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Criminal investigation

    by: cana
Investigating the aftermath a case that came across Detective Spinosa's wouldn't be pretty. All law enforcement dealt with awful things but her department got the ones where no rational explanation applied. Looking at the poor twisted creature in the cell she felt only pity. A creature that might be called a minotaur in ancient Greece stared at her. A genetic splicing freak that now could not contain its fits of rage. Every so often he would bash his head against the metal bars to no effect.

Spinosa hoped the techs could get the auto translater to figure out if the noises it made meant anything. She didn't even know if it was originally human or not. She glared at it looking for some sentience in the eyes when it ran up and repeated its cycle of bashing its head against the cage. The detective just shook her head and moved on without flinching.

She meandered to her office wondering where to start. Several files lay strewn on her desk. What rabbit hole should she explore today. Spinosa opened a small file on the right side of her desk revealing the photo of young woman and her baby. Only the picture deceived for upon perusal the file revealed the baby to be the young ladies husband. A man who suddenly began deaging and only stabilized when he reached infancy. The cause remained unknown. She flipped the file shut opening another.

One file she didn't bother opening she knew it well. A series of human cyborgs kept getting discovered. Most with their brains fried. and those that were found alive remembered nothing of their experience. Probably because whatever twisted scientist did it to them knew their cybernetics were burning out. All the cyborgs could be traced to a missing person who previously had no cybernetics. This left many questions like what they were being used for? And who was attaching the cybernetics.

A red file held special interest to the eminent Doctor Yamato who wished to understand the procedure used on the victim. Looking at the picture of a gorgeous well endowed teenager whose prints revealed an identity of an eighty year old man. The Doctor wished to know if it was nanites, surgery, some combination or something else. Well she better make a decision before Chief Haywood got upset.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. check out the minotaur

*Noteb*
2. look into the baby

3. find out about the teenager

*Noteb*
4. cyborgs

5. another case catches her fancy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cana (UN: cana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962645-TFPD-Transformation-Police-Department/cid/2239346-Criminal-investigation