*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962797-The-Inheritance/cid/1728561-Isaac-awakens-the-next-morning-but-he-feels-aw
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1962797
A young man inherits something useful from a now deceased family member, but at what cost?
This choice: Isaac awakens the next morning, but he feels awfully tired  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Isaac awakens the next morning, but he feels aw...

    by: tyrak
When he awoke the next morning, Isaac felt so drained he could hardly turn his head to look at his clock.

Normally, he would get up for a quick run to start the day off, but he felt just getting up would be an effort.

What the hell, he thought, he earned a morning in.

When he awoke 3 hours later, he still felt a little tired but more powerful was a sense of hunger. He felt like he hadn't eaten in a week.

He had a few healthy snacks in his room, but he wasn't hungry for those; he remembered there was a pancake place within walking distance of campus.

You have the following choices:

1. Issac goes for pancakes

*Noteb*
2. Isaac looks in the mirror and notices some changes

*Noteb*
3. There's a knock at his door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tyrak (UN: tyrakk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962797-The-Inheritance/cid/1728561-Isaac-awakens-the-next-morning-but-he-feels-aw