*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prolouge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963670-Mobius-Circus-of-Change-Rouge--Fiona/cid/1697018-Prolouge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by John G
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1963670
Rouge and Fiona encounter an abandoned Circus tent and soon become victim to many changes.
Chapter #1

Prolouge

    by: John G
Deep inside the great forest a mysterious blue glow emits from the caves. The light glows brighter and brighter until it eventually materializes into a new form. With it a stange, male, mobian cat, wearing but a top hat and a tuxedo walks out of the newly formed tent.

???: Hmm....I like this but it needs more..."acts"...more suitable subjects to fully enjoy it...

*the man pulls out a raven from the inside of his hat*

???: Go my dear...find the suitable ones while me and my colleagues set up shop...

*The raven flies off into the night to search for new...."guests"

The next morning the man hears footsteps approaching the entrance to the expanded tent. He pokes his head out to see...

You have the following choices:

1. Fiona Fox

2. Rouge The Bat

3. Both Fiona and Rouge

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John G (UN: scourge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John G has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963670-Mobius-Circus-of-Change-Rouge--Fiona/cid/1697018-Prolouge