*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Callie
  2. Into
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965502-Star-crossed-lovers/cid/1703213-Callie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Quinny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1965502
A much more romantic take on shrinking in highschool.
This choice: Callie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Callie

    by: Quinny
Your name is Callie and although you have gone to st. Luke'smyour whole life, you have absolutely no friends. The popular crowd likes to act like you don't even exist. That would be fine with you, if it weren't for the fact that you were head over heels in love with Chris Odaire the leader of the group. Chris had never been rude o you like the rest of his crowd but he never stopped their endless torture. Today was the last day before Christmas vacation and their was only one class left before you could go enjoy the season. Unfortunetly you couldn't get to your locker because the popular crowd was blocking it, all listening to Chris's rendition of all I want for Christmas. You can't help but swoon a little as you watch Chris sing, but he suddenly points to you while saying all he wants for Christmas is you. Your face goes red from embarrassment as the rest of the crowd now notices you and decides to shove you against a locker just as the bell rings for class to start. Your books and go all over the floor and instead of helping you retrieve them, everyone else just laughed and went to class. Now being alone, you open your locker and bend over to retrieve your books when you are blinded by a sudden flash of light.

You have the following choices:

1. Shrink

2. Stay the same

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quinny (UN: catquinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quinny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965502-Star-crossed-lovers/cid/1703213-Callie