*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother of six, Helen
  2. Someone he doesn't know
  3. The Curse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968297-Teen-Guy-Older-Woman-Swap/cid/1806152-Mother-of-six-Helen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968297
Not enough of these stories out there
This choice: Mother of six, Helen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mother of six, Helen

    by: the beagle

I was now sitting in a recliner, in a shithole room, looking at 2 black babies, I was holding, sucking on.......................... OMG ! they are sucking off my breasts! Weirder still it feels kinda good. The breasts are huge, covered in stretchmarks. Inside my belly I feel something move.

"Save some for me. Don't let them drink it all," says a 3 year old boy.

A 10 year old Chinese boy yells at me, "Hurry up Mom, you need to drop me off to my baseball game! It's the semi finals! I'm supposed to be pitching. Go get some water, you little twerp!"

"I want some milk! I'm tired of drinking water!" screams the 3 year old. He starts yelling and screaming even louder. "Give me some milk."

The 10 year old wacks the kid on the back of the head, "Stupid butthead! if I'm late for the big game, I'll beat the snot out of you!"

I'm trying to figure out what is going on, freaking out, as I realize somehow I have become a mother. As I try to put the pieces together, a very pregnant teenager now enters the room yelling, "Shut the fuck up both of you, I'm trying to sleep!"

"Can't you drive me to the big game sis?" says the 10 year old.

"You know I can't. I'm only 15, the cops said they would throw the book at me, if I get caught driving without a license again."

"I WANT MILK!" screams the toddler.

The girl picks up one of the babies and yells, "Here dingus go ahead and have your fuckin' drink. Now give me some peace and quite!"

The brat puts a death grip on my breast and greedily sucks. He then pushes the other baby away and suck the other tit, then he bites my nipple and I see stars, as he screams, "There was hardly anything left in them!"

The 10 year old yells, "Can you put down your shirt so we can go? I'm already late for my game."

I stand up, pull down the tee shirt and look at my lower half. The belly is large and obscuring the view of my skirt. What I see of my legs are large and flabby with poorly done tattoos. I'm scared what my face looks like.

"Hurry up I need to get to the game!"

"Oh shit my water broke! Mom you have to drive me to the hospital right now! Sam you have to stay here and watch your brothers," says the 15 year old."

"Fuck all of you! I'm going to my game! I'm never watching the brats again! Mom why can't you keep your legs closed. Shit the only ones of us with the same father is the twins! I'm getting out of this looney bin before my idiot brother gets out of jail next week.! As he runs out the door.







You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take the kids and head to the hospital

*Noteb*
2. deliver a baby at home

*Noteb*
3. call 911

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the beagle (UN: thebeagle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968297-Teen-Guy-Older-Woman-Swap/cid/1806152-Mother-of-six-Helen