*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Meteorite Falls...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1716458-The-Meteorite-Falls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968915
The Pokémon gang find a strange meteorite that causes muscle growth!
Chapter #1

The Meteorite Falls...

    by: BubbaZ85
LOCATION: Mt. Moon

"A mystical mountain that is known for its frequent meteor falls. The shards of stars that fall here are known as Moon Stones."
- The Official Guide to Mt. Moon

Machoke, the Superpower Pokémon, was a creature of habit. Every day, he went to a certain spot near the mountain top to train its body, from high noon until well after the sun had set. Every day, he drew a small crowd of younger Pokémon, curious and in awe of the Fighting-type's strength. Every night, before Machoke went back down the mountain, he sat with the Pokémon and watched the nightly meteor showers. A couple of the smaller ones sat on his robust shoulders, eager to watch the show.

Tonight seemed like any other night. The Pokémon sat together for the meteor shower, excited. Machoke picked up a pair of Cleffa and let them sit on his shoulders. They blushed slightly as they hugged his neck. Grinning, he looked toward the sky, as the meteor shower began. Knowing from experience that the falling stars seldom dropped in this particular area, he felt sure that the group would be safe yet again.

None of them knew he would be wrong this night.

High above them, a meteor had entered the atmosphere. This wasn't just any ordinary meteor, however. It had come from several galaxies away, and had collected the power of countless stars and suns. It had spent many years in space, just floating and absorbing energy. Finally, its seemingly endless voyage had come to an end. As the Earth's gravity pulled on it, the massive rock began to split into many pieces, each one falling toward a different direction.

One such piece was heading towards the group of Pokémon. All but the fearless Machoke fled from the approaching meteorite, who stood fearlessly, watching, waiting. The meteorite soon landed nearby, about 100 feet away from the Fighting-type. He waited a minute before approaching it.

The meteorite was about the size of a Machop, and glowed with a faint aura. Machoke hesitated before picking the rock up, unsure of what to do with it. Less than a minute passed before the strange stone began glowing with a fierce blue light, and an even stranger feeling embraced the Pokémon's body! He dropped it and doubled over in an odd mixture of pain and ecstasy.

All over, his skin and muscles began tingling. He watched in surprise, as his great muscles began to visibly grow even bigger under his gray skin! Machoke grunted, as all over, his muscles inflated until they doubled in size and strength. His height had mysteriously increased as well, making him just over six feet tall. Another bout of growth caused his great muscles to grow yet again, until his biceps alone were bigger than his head! The power belt he usually wore around his waist fell off, revealing a rock-hard set of eight abdominal muscles, with matching oblique muscles running along his sides. Without the belt to restrain his strength, his muscles grew yet again, causing him to grow another half a foot. His tree-trunk thighs were becoming thicker than a normal Machoke's chest, as his pectoral muscles became the size of small boulders.

A grunt of ecstasy escaped Machoke's throat, as he felt his lower regions stir. The size of his pecs preventing him from easily looking, he sat down on a rock, which helped somewhat, and looked down. The black shorts that the Pokémon usually wore were being stretched by his growing groin, until with a large RRIIIIPPPP, they finally tore in two, allowing his mighty member to hang out, resting atop a pair of testicles larger than the legendary Master Ball. Machoke moaned, watching as his member lengthened and thickened until it hung down almost to his knees and almost as thick as his forearms used to be. He couldn't help but begin to stroke it, savoring the ecstatic feeling. It grew a little more as if in response, finally reaching his knees.

Flexing his gigantic biceps on his free arm, he continued to stroke his member, admiring his new strength and dexterity. He flexed his pecs a few times, watching as they became harder than any Rock or Steel-type. Why, with the new strength in his entire body, he could probably defeat any Legendary! After ten minutes of admiration and masturbation, his balls began to burn, and some pre-cum dribbled out. Before long, a small river flowed from his prestigious member, causing a small bout of growth to happen, leaving the Superpower Pokémon at seven feet tall and over 500 pounds of pure muscle. Flexing his entire body at once, he came again, and finally passed out in bliss.

The rest of the meteor fragments fell elsewhere, waiting to be found...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

Who finds a piece? (For the record, multiple people can grow at once.)

You have the following choices:

1. Ash

2. Misty

3. May

4. Dawn

5. Other choices!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BubbaZ85 (UN: bubbaz85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1716458-The-Meteorite-Falls