*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mega May
  2. The Meteorite Falls...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1716460-Mega-May
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968915
The Pokémon gang find a strange meteorite that causes muscle growth!
This choice: May  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mega May

    by: BubbaZ85
LOCATION: Lavaridge Town, Hoenn

"Scientists are still baffled as to the origins of this gigantic Machoke, but the Nurse Joy on scene claimed that whatever had caused it to grow was not natural. In related news, a large meteorite entered the atmosphere last night before breaking into pieces, and one such piece was discovered near the large Pokémon. A reward is available for anyone willing to find a piece and turn it in to the nearest Pokémon Center or police station."

May took a sip of her lemonade, looking away from the television as it went to commercial. An elderly couple was whispering to each other about the strange Machoke. She only caught snippets. "...What could've caused it... Reward for a piece... That massive cock..." She gagged on her lemonade after that last piece, and quickly walked away before she heard anything else.

She grabbed her towel and headed outside to the hot spring. Finishing her drink, she threw the empty cup away, and slipped off her sandals before sinking into the warm water. Having just bought a brand-new pink swimsuit, she planned on putting it to good use. She quickly dunked her head underwater to get her face and hair wet, and then submerged herself underwater until only the top half of her head remained visible. She mentally sighed in content.

May retraced her thoughts to the news she had been watching. "Wonder what the reward is for finding a piece of that meteorite?" she thought to herself. "I sure could use a new set of clothes... And food, lots of food!" She began to swing her legs absentmindedly, thinking about all the wonderful things she could buy with the reward.

Her foot connected with a piece of rock, exciting a small "Ow!" from her. Using her hands, she reached around for it, until a sharp pain in her palm made her pull her hand back. Pulling it out of the water, she looked at her palm, where a small cut was bleeding weakly. "Must have a sharp edge or two," she told herself. "Gotta be a little more careful trying to find this rock!" Ignoring the minute pain, she shot her hand back into the warm water, and went back to searching for whatever she had kicked.

A minute or so passed before she found it. Grinning, she carefully grabbed two smoother edges, and eased the odd rock from under the water. Holding it out in front of her, a look of realization dawned upon her. "Hey, it's a piece of that meteorite!" she mused to herself, trying not to say it too loudly. She wanted the reward to herself. A Cheshire grin spread from ear to ear. The hot spring, after all, was literally next to the Pokémon Center.

A faint blue light began to emanate from the piece of rock. May quickly hid it back underwater before anyone could notice. Her body was beginning to tingle a bit, but she thought it was just from the excitement. Unsure of what to do next, she quietly sat down, thinking. She began to run a hand through her wet hair, before she remembered it was the one with the cut. Not wanting to get blood in her beautiful brown hair, she looked at her palm... only to discover the small wound had mysteriously begun to heal itself! She watched in amazement as the cut sealed itself, leaving only a barely noticeable scar.

The tingling feeling returned stronger, and May knew it wasn't just from her excitement. Her nipples became erect, as she felt her lower regions become moist. She quietly moaned, as a feeling of pain and pleasure swept over her. She was glad she was the only person in the spring, as she unconsciously tightened her grip on the tough meteorite.

Her swimsuit began to feel tighter, as she felt her whole body began to grow. She looked down, only to have her gaze interrupted by her expanding breasts. She widened her eyes in surprise, watching as they blossomed from a small A-cup until they were almost the size of her head, held up by a pair of pectoral muscles that were the size of dictionaries, preventing them from sagging. She glanced at her right arm, and saw that her forearm was inflating itself with pure muscle, a small vein running along it and into her orange-sized bicep. She looked at her other arm, and saw that it was almost identical, save for a few more veins. Her mighty pythons were being held by her even mightier shoulders, which were almost as big as her breasts, yet filled with pure power and strength.

May felt her torso lengthen and her legs become longer and stronger, until they hit the very bottom of the spring. She raised her eyebrows in surprise. The spring was almost six feet deep! Her legs grew some more, pushing her up to six and a half feet tall. Her thunder thighs packed on muscle until they were as thick as trees, with her calves the size of large hams and teardrop shaped.

She ran her hands over her developing abs, her H-cup breasts and foot-thick pecs preventing them from being visible. Her swimsuit had miraculously stayed intact, staying on like a second skin, allowing her to feel each individual brick-sized block as they popped up on her formerly flat stomach, until she had an eight-pack just as hard if not harder than the meteorite, with a set of obliques complimenting it running down the sides.

All the pain she had been experiencing turned into pure pleasure, as an impending orgasm welled inside the amazonian trainer. Flexing her left arm, she watched the orange turn into a softball-sized muscle, its tricep bending into a horseshoe shape. Unflexing, she watched in astonishment as it retained its massive size. Feeling warm liquid run down her thighs, she flexed everything as hard as she could, inciting a loud moan as her titanic body grew bigger.

"May, what happened to you?!" yelled out a familiar voice. She turned her body to the source of the outcry, her little brother Max. She couldn't help but smile at the fact she was now even bigger than him.

"I had a growth spurt," she giggled, picking up the meteorite. "Here, want to hold this for a few minutes while I dry off?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BubbaZ85 (UN: bubbaz85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1716460-Mega-May