*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/2352158-Everybody-is-shrunk-and-team-RWBY-are-unaware
by teniko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969438
Shrink and object transformation- RWBY- What more can you want?!
This choice: Everybody is shrunk and team RWBY are unaware  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Everybody is shrunk and team RWBY are unaware

    by: LadyManGirl
Pyrrha was woken up by the sound of the creeky door to their dorm room creaking open. Curious, she kept still, listening. She heard the voice of one of the members of team RWBY booming in.

"Hey, Pyrrha, it's Yang. Sorry to wake you up, but me and Blake are going to the gym. I can't find my sports bra, so I figured since you have the breasts closest in size to mine, taking your bra would work."

Pyrrha rolled over to get a better look at her neighbor, and noticed the blonde was wearing a pair of short black running shorts and a lowcut golden tanktop. Pyrrha also noticed that her bed looked a little different, but paid no mind to it as she was still half asleep.

Yang walked into the dorm, wondering wear all the JNPR members were. "I wonder where all the JNPR members are" Yang said to herself.

"What are you talking about, Yang?" Pyrrha stretched as she questioned Yang. "I'm right here, and Jaune's over there." Looking over to the bed next to her, she noticed there was seemingly no one in the bed. Looking around more at her bed, Pyrrha screamed.

Hearing a light highpitched noise coming from Pyrrhas sheets, Yang glanced over, seeing nothing. "Oh well. Hmm, if JNPR, and more importantly Pyrrha isn't here, then that means she won't know that I 'borrowed' her bra.

Pyrrha screamed again as she nearly had a mental breakdown. "Why is everything so big? Did I shrink? Did others shrink? Is that why I can't see Jaune?" Looking over at Jaune's bed, Pyrrha was relieved to see Jaune, and then angry to see him watching Yang take off her shirt.

Jaune had been woken up when he heard Yang talking about bras, and then freaked out when he found out he had been shrunk. But his nerves were calmed, and other parts excited, as he noticed Yang bending down to rumage through Pyrrhas bras. Getting a great view of Yang's large butt, Jaune's penis stiffened up. Then seeing Yang's big breasts jiggling free above him, Jaune forgot all about the situation and unbuckled his pants. "I shouldn't do this. This is Yang, our friend."

Pyrrha turned beet red as she watched Jaune masterbating to Yang struggling to fit Pyrrhas massive bra onto her behemoth breasts. "Oh, it's too tight. My boobs are just too big!" Not wasting any time, Pyrrha slid down her bed sheets down to the floor, and hopped onto Jaunes sheets, climbing up to his bed.

Jaune simply enjoyed the show, trying to hold back as his strokes got harder and faster. But then her heard a voice behind him. Turning around, he noticed Pyrrha stomping up to him. Jumping to his feet, trying to pull up his pants, Jaune turned to greet Pyrrha, very embarrased. However, when she got near, he noticed he had to look up at her.
Where she was just a little smaller than a mouse, Jaune was a lot smaller.
How big was she compared to him?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eye Contact with her Breasts

*Noteb*
2. Head Grazing her Skirt

3. Reaches her Ankle.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LadyManGirl (UN: cftvg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
teniko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/2352158-Everybody-is-shrunk-and-team-RWBY-are-unaware