*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who's going to the party?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969707-Halloween-Party/cid/1720406-Whos-going-to-the-party
by zsaag
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969707
It's time for Halloween. But what do you wear? Better yet, what happens?
Chapter #1

Who's going to the party?

    by: zsaag
"Another slow day.." An elderly women sighed laying her head on the counter.
It's been a year since she opened, and the amount of people coming in wasn't that impressive for her liking.
Her shop, In the Name of Love, was a simple costume shop. Sure it sounded like a sex shop but she liked it! And that is what mattered right?
With a grunt she closed her eyes and muttered to herself. "Maybe I should just close up early."
It was at that moment that the bell above her door chimed. "Um, hello? A friend of mine recommended this place for a costume."
Looking up the women saw....


Daniel: 22 years old Caucasian , 6'5" height, 189 lbs. Short blonde hair, blue eyes athletic build and a popular guy of sorts.

Maria: 34 years old Latina, 5'7" height, 172 lbs. Long brown hair, hazel eyes with a curvy shape to her, a slight need to be in control more.

Tak: 19 years old Asian, 5'11" height, 168 lbs. Short black hair, green eyes with lithe build. Out going zanny personality.

Amy: 24 years old Italian, 5'3" height, 160 lbs. Long red hair, brown eyes with curvy full hip shape. More dominate maternal figure.

You have the following choices:

1. Daniel

2. Tak

3. Maria

4. Amy

5. Someone else? (first come first serve!)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zsaag (UN: e43rty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zsaag has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969707-Halloween-Party/cid/1720406-Whos-going-to-the-party