*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maria the nervous
  2. Who's going to the party?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969707-Halloween-Party/cid/1720426-Maria-the-nervous
by zsaag
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969707
It's time for Halloween. But what do you wear? Better yet, what happens?
This choice: Maria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maria the nervous

    by: zsaag
Maria wasn't sure really about going inside this place. She had never heard of In the Name of Love. No adds, no nothing. Yet here she was, walking inside the store.
"My sister said this was a good place to get something to wear for our friends party tonight." Her D cup breasts sat high on her chest thanks to her bra, a slight little paunch to her belly stuck out her shirt though.
The elderly women grinned from ear to ear as she saw the women enter her store. "Ah welcome welcome!" She jumped down from her chair and moved over to her. "I see, what did you have in mind, something special?"
She was suspicious at the women's eagerness to sell her something but she continued on. And nodded shyly.
"Lots of costumes, make you life of party!" She beamed, moving around the store she looked at her, then got an idea. "But no ordinary costume will do for you! No no!" She chuckled, digging behind the counter.
"Like what?" She asked, head tilted as she looked at her.
She grinned pulling out a plain white box from under the counter. "You need this!"
"What is it?"
"This is what you need. Perfect costume." She waved her hand in the air.
Maria didn't really get the deal with what it was but, shrugged. "How much then?"
"Fifty dollar."
Her eyes went wide at this price. "Fifty dollars!?"
Nodding the women crossed her arms. "You want or not?"
Not really wanting to have nothing to wear to the party she sighed. "Fine I'll take it." She handed the money over and headed back to her car.
Though she was a bit curious and opened it inside her car...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Why is this...

*Noteb*
2. Dear lord what the...

*Noteb*
3. Why on earth...

4. Who would wear...

*Noteb*
5. There is no way...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zsaag (UN: e43rty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zsaag has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969707-Halloween-Party/cid/1720426-Maria-the-nervous