*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/3031832-City-of-Sands
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1970703
You are shipwrecked on an island filled with various Giantesses.
This choice: A shadow looms above, as a little girl looks down at you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

City of Sands

    by: cowering
The "little girl" looks like she is in her late teens or maybe early twenties, and slightly shorter in height compared to the other Amazonians standing around the sand. She is dressed much differently from the other women. Her blonde curly hair is under a flowing summer hat that goes over the top of her head when she moves closer. Her body is modestly covered by a summer dress with a flowery design, that sometimes lifts up because of wind and flashes a black micro thong and a sight of nothing else... Unlike the other women, she only has leather on her massive feet, in a pair of flat sandals that stand on both sides of the sand castle. The area of the beach around you was far enough from the tide that the young girl had formed a sand castle and an impressively detailed group of figures standing around the architecture, molded and held together by wet bunches of sand. The young woman is examining the sand city along with its crafted people like a god inspecting creation, ready to cast a divine justice at a whim...

"Anna! We are leaving the beach, are you coming with?" One of the leather bound women calls out, walking away from the water, and walking close enough to the sand castle that you feel the terrifying tremors of her bare feet stomping along. You are confused as to how they speak English now, perhaps the others are playing dress-up or practicing for a cultural ceremony. Anna's eyes shift from curious to looking sinister as she looks over the creation again... "I'll be right there... I just have to do one last thing here..." Her youthful face looks innocent because of her chubby cheeks and bright eyes but with mischief forming on her expression, she starts to appear far more dangerous than the Amazon warriors.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cowering (UN: cowering at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/3031832-City-of-Sands